What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceagle

Bench
In 2013 there will be no Hoppa, Foran, King, Lyon (more than likely) and possibly DCE and the Stewart brothers.

Manly are screwed for the next five years at least!
We aren't going to lose all these players. They will all be there in 2013.

Is the signing even official guys ? I was at uni all day so I didn't get to follow this story all day.

Has something official been put fourth by the clubs in regards to Hasler signing with us ?

Not going to get my hopes up until I see something official.

ceagle

Bench
I know that the club will do anything to keep Foran and DCE. We don't buy many players, so we will have enough cap to keep these two. Lyon and maybe King or Watmough would be most likely to leave because thats when their contract ends.

ceagle

Bench
Is the signing even official guys ? I was at uni all day so I didn't get to follow this story all day.

Has something official been put fourth by the clubs in regards to Hasler signing with us ?

Not going to get my hopes up until I see something official.
Not official, but every man and their dog says it is definitely going to happen. There will be a press conference tomorrow.

Not official, but every man and their dog says it is definitely going to happen. There will be a press conference tomorrow.

I hope this isn't a gee up by the media. I just saw this on the kennel, its one of our CEO's tweets regarding all of whats happening:

Todd_Greenberg Todd Greenberg
Re the many questions relating to the coach-Please do not believe current reports/speculation. When we're ready to confirm details we will!
20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

ceagle

Bench
Yeah, they first reported last night that Hasler agreed to stay on at Manly, now they are all saying he is leaving, but all the reporters sound 100% sure it is happening. There is no doubt he will be a Bulldog, it would be a miracle if it doesn't happen.

BunniesMan

Immortal
GCTitans Gold Coast Titans

The #GCTitans have made no big play for Todd Carney, a very modest 3yr offer was submitted to him and his manager, we will keep you posted
FMD...a joke of a club. THREE YEARS for Todd bloody Carney...on the gold coast...with Nate Myles.

The last year or two they've made so many dumb moves.

MatthewA

Juniors
Rumours surfacing that Hasler will be coach of the Bulldogs in 2012. Apparently announced tonight by Hasler to Manly officials and players. Geoff Toovey to coach 2012 for Manly.

BunniesMan

Immortal
It might not seem like it now, but Hasler going to Canterbury in 2012 would be better for Manly than hanging around until 2013.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Regarding Todd Carney, rumour is Tits have offered 70k a year while other teams have offered between 150 and 200k.

Obviously the Tits think the attraction of the quiet Gold Coast lifestyle and being near Nate Myles will help their cause...

phil rothfield just said on twitter that big rumor is R Stuart to replace Hasler, i asked for 2012 or 13 and tweeted back 12.
Hasler had players in a room for around a hour before the presentation night tonight and when the players came out they were pissed off big time.

Parra Pride

Referee
phil rothfield just said on twitter that big rumor is R Stuart to replace Hasler, i asked for 2012 or 13 and tweeted back 12.
Hasler had players in a room for around a hour before the presentation night tonight and when the players came out they were pissed off big time.

If Rothfield said it, it most be true. :crazy:

Patorick

Staff member
:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts