What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Penn said tonight, if they do lose hasler, then the preference s to promote from within with a team of Toovey and Cleal an obvious choice

Juju

Juniors
Inu has two offers from Sydney clubs... Warriors will release him if he wants to leave.

Big Mick

Referee
Judging from tweets he said this morning:

krisnan_inu krisnan nevada inu
Tough decisions, I knw I'll b happy wen the right one is made!!

So I'd say he is mulling this offers.

Charlie124

First Grade
I thought he (Inu) and Mateo had found their home over at the Warriors, im surprised that he's considering leaving already, seemed to be a good fit over there.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I thought he (Inu) and Mateo had found their home over at the Warriors, im surprised that he's considering leaving already, seemed to be a good fit over there.
Problem is New Zealand. The club might be awesome, but even New Zealanders don't want to live in New Zealand. Inu will be playing for an Aussie club before long.

devoid

Juniors
Apparently Krisnan's partner wants back to SYD -- he's probably gone. There is still noise about Maloney wanting an early release too.

Apparently Krisnan's partner wants back to SYD -- he's probably gone. There is still noise about Maloney wanting an early release too.

Rumour still doing the rounds that Souths have picked up Maloney. He is seeking a release on compassionate grounds as his young family is lacking a support network in NZ. That's what I've heard but don't know how true it is.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Rumour still doing the rounds that Souths have picked up Maloney. He is seeking a release on compassionate grounds as his young family is lacking a support network in NZ. That's what I've heard but don't know how true it is.

Wouldn't surprise me to be honest. There were rumours that he wanted to leave at the end of this season but the Warriors took the option up. As a result he had to stay but most fans feel he will be gone at the end of next season.

With Bluey now taking over he might be asking again to see if the situation has changed.

At this stage I'd say Inu is highly likely to leave unfortunately while Maloney will definitely not be with the Warriors in 2013. Considering Bluey just had a two year contract he may feel year one is about getting this best team ready for a premiership assault in year two which is why Maloney could possibly be released to allow a new halves combo to develop.

*All of this of course is just theory on my part based on a few different rumours.

BunniesMan

Immortal
If this is true, it would be the signing of the season.

And it doesn't really need saying, but:
Maloney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carney

mxlegend99

Referee
Maloney would be awesome for any club. If the Souths sign him, he will easily have a bigger impact then any of their recent big name signings. He could probably even deliver on the hype Greg Inglis had.

The Joker

Juniors
If this is true, it would be the signing of the season.

And it doesn't really need saying, but:
Maloney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carney

Signing for souths will end his NRL career. Will probably end the season playing reggies before being released

BunniesMan

Immortal
Signing for souths will end his NRL career. Will probably end the season playing reggies before being released
Maloney signs for Souths and he finally wins the premiership he's never won at the Warriors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.