What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Foran is off contract next year anyway. If Maloney returns to Sydney it wouldn't surprise me if Foran joins the Warriors and links up with Johnson in the halves.

Brutus

Referee
Kane Cleal will also return to the Dogs as well as the Under 20's coach.

Sandy Campbell NSW Cup coach.

It's all happening out Belmore way.

Dragons Halfbacks

Hornby (c)
Stanley
Moltzen

Dragons Hookers

King
Rein
Fien
Young

I think we're doing pretty well at both. Fien is probably our 4th choice and he'll be representing the Kiwis in the Four Nations.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Dragons Halfbacks

Hornby (c)
Stanley
Moltzen

Dragons Hookers

King
Rein
Fien
Young

I think we're doing pretty well at both. Fien is probably our 4th choice and he'll be representing the Kiwis in the Four Nations.

I'm pumped to see Cam King back this season, he is going to be something special

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Dragons Halfbacks

Hornby (c)
Stanley
Moltzen

Dragons Hookers

King
Rein
Fien
Young

Wow didnt relaise halfback was that weak for you guys, especially if moltzen gets out even though he looks better at fullback with boyd gone.

hooker is pretty damn average too, two unknowns although rein looks alright, fien is pretty average which is why the warriors let him go, especially now waynes gone expect him to flop again. young is a lock and a injury proned overrated one at that. goes well with scott and creagh LOL.

Juju

Juniors
Foran is off contract next year anyway. If Maloney returns to Sydney it wouldn't surprise me if Foran joins the Warriors and links up with Johnson in the halves.
I would far rather the Warriors paid overs for Foran then Maloney in 2013. hmmmm

MatthewA

Juniors
The Bulldogs need a very good winger and 5/8th. Hopefully Des can bring one or two of them over from Manly.

legend

Coach
In 2013 there will be no Hoppa, Foran, King, Lyon (more than likely) and possibly DCE and the Stewart brothers.

Manly are screwed for the next five years at least!

legend

Coach
That's up to Dessie.

It could be worse. You could follow the Raiders and have absolutely no hope/confidence that things will ever get better. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts