What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think you should be bagging anything that may be slightly wrong.

lol. He told me himself at a training session not long before the season ended. I guess he was playing funny buggers. He also told me not to say anything about it and I waited an age before mentioning anything. Then someone else said the same thing on another site so I felt it was ok to break the news.

Last time I believe that bugger. Mind you, I guess I wont be seeing him at anymore Souths training sessions so its all good. Some times rumours don't come off. When it comes from the horses mouth though you are entitled to think its a good thing.

Last edited:

cb4

First Grade
lol. He told me himself at a training session not long before the season ended. I guess he was playing funny buggers. He also told me not to say anything about it and I waited an age before mentioning anything. Then someone else said the same thing on another site so I felt it was ok to break the news.

Last time I believe that bugger. Mind you, I guess I wont be seeing him at anymore Souths training sessions so its all good. Some times rumours don't come off. When it comes from the horses mouth though you are entitled to think its a good thing.

If thats the case, that is very funny!

Sorry, I had a big laugh at that. Apologies.

doggiesgirl though.... :lol:

If thats the case, that is very funny!

Sorry, I had a big laugh at that. Apologies.

doggiesgirl though.... :lol:

Meh, its all good. You expect to cop a bit of flack if you post a rumour and nothing comes of it.

Last time I post something sounding so definite though. I've learned that even the horses mouth comes with no guarantee's.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
:lol:

Considering you posted this,

you too are now on the bullshit mail!

that was the word i got, usually the guy is spot on too, told me about graham beign signed before it happened, told me idris will leave before it happened, told me that moore will be gone for 2012. pretty much always on the money.

sorry for reporting what i hear. although seeing ur a sharks boy i'm not suprised thats the best part of football for u is knocking what people hear.

cb4

First Grade
that was the word i got, usually the guy is spot on too, told me about graham beign signed before it happened, told me idris will leave before it happened, told me that moore will be gone for 2012. pretty much always on the money.

sorry for reporting what i hear. although seeing ur a sharks boy i'm not suprised thats the best part of football for u is knocking what people hear.

Thats so easy to do mate.

He told me this this this this this and this, before I was on the forum, but the minute I get on the forum, he gets it wrong!

Ha!

Hack!

See how your track record is in the future.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Thats so easy to do mate.

He told me this this this this this and this, before I was on the forum, but the minute I get on the forum, he gets it wrong!

Ha!

Hack!

See how your track record is in the future.

hack? sorry ill try and make sure i join every forum just for people like u.

cb4

First Grade
You dont need to do that, just refrain from slandering peoples info with comments like this:

the informer clearly thinks its bellamy or des. no chance. wishful thinking though.

when it is you, that clearly has nfi.

Hope that helps mate.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
You dont need to do that, just refrain from slandering peoples info with comments like this:

Hope that helps mate.

again sorry ill join every forum on the net to make sure i post info as i hear so that in future when i hear somethjing its reported, right or wrong.

orrrrr you can get a life, get over urself, realise i wasn't on here when those thing happen and accept i just said what i was told, and for once he was completely off. although judging what the papers did i dont think he was the only one who had no f**king idea about des till it was 1 day prior to announcement.

lol what a loser:lol:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade

Hope that helps mate.

Lol you are a wanker.

Doggiesbro can report whatever he hears, that's the point of this thread. Unlike most he has delivered good info.

Exactly lol.

cb4 you're an idiot; this thread is to discuss rumoured signings and if you look back through the 77 pages you will find so many posts of people calling each others rumours bullshit.

Wato

Juniors
There is a rumor floating round on twitter and for what its worth people are claiming the Cowboys are interested in Carney but Sharks remain favorites to get him.

cb4

First Grade
Lol you are a wanker.

Doggiesbro can report whatever he hears, that's the point of this thread. Unlike most he has delivered good info.

Exactly lol.

cb4 you're an idiot; this thread is to discuss rumoured signings and if you look back through the 77 pages you will find so many posts of people calling each others rumours bullshit.

I think you missed the point.

Re read it, it will come to you.

Fingerbang

Bench
Just to help clear this up.....I read it as Doggiebro saying his informant told him it will be either Bellamy or Des. And then Doggiesbro said 'no way.....won't be either of them'. Lo and behold.....Des signs.

All in all.....who cares. It is a rumour thread, and you seem to be missing that point cb4.

Status
Not open for further replies.