What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Reynolds that 22 year old with dodgy knee's thats never played first grade and has reportedly already done his other knee! So we could be seeing.

6. Greg Inglis.
7. John Sutton.

In 2012!

devoid

Juniors
Adam Reynolds that 22 year old with dodgy knee's thats never played first grade and has reportedly already done his other knee! So we could be seeing.

6. Greg Inglis.
7. John Sutton.

In 2012!

Even on one recently rehab'd leg, Reynolds, a player with lots of tattoos and a Toyota Cup GF 40/20 to his name, will be better than any other halfback ever, and will probably win the comp by himself, because new South Sydney Rabbitohs head coach Michael Maguire is from the impressive Storm set up; let me explain...

The Storm are the NRL team from Melbourne -- a city often referred to as Australia's sporting capital, and in that great state of Victoria, home of crap beer and tight AFL panties. They are an incredible team that has dominated the NRL for much of the past decade. Their coaching ability and structures are second to none, and enabled them to take a group of the most unlikely players and turn them into the benchmark mob. Unheralded hacks with crazy, far-flung names like Slater, C.Smith, Inglis, Cronk, Hoffman, Blair, Crocker, J.Smith, Finch, Falou, would probably have failed to make any impact at most park footy grounds had it not been for the Melbourne coaching set-up of Bellamy, Kearney, Brown-paperbag-handler out the back of the sponsor's tent, and most notably Michael Maguire. Not to mention Maguire's recent successes coaching in a UK, salary cap free competition. Mark my words, Pirate Reynolds will flourish under the guiding hand of Michael 'the master' Maguire. Souths have 'got this.' And that's even before contemplating the uncompromising talent of Sutton in the #6.

Bro Bear

Juniors
I hope Reynolds does "flourish" under Maguire's coaching but I would off preferred if Souths got themselves an experienced NRL halfback for next year.

BunniesMan

Immortal

6. Greg Inglis.
7. John Sutton.

In 2012!
It's cute when the haters get their hopes up but that has already been confirmed as BS. He's bulked up with muscle to 1st grade playing weight and will be ready to be the next DCE in 2012. And he's 21 not 22 btw.

Stagger eel

Staff member
It's cute when the haters get their hopes up but that has already been confirmed as BS. He's bulked up with muscle to 1st grade playing weight and will be ready to be the next DCE in 2012. And he's 21 not 22 btw.

yeah and he'll win you a comp...blah! blah! blah! blah!

wanker...lol

ceagle

Bench
How much do you want to bet he wont be the next DCE?

Parra Pride

Referee
Adam Reynolds is the greatest halfback in the history of the universe, he makes Andrew Johns look like Jeff Robson, at least that's what Bunniesman has lead me to believe.

I bet your fellow fans hate you and are hoping you get banned so they don't have to cop it for your bullshit.

Douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.