What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
I know totally not entirely new....but anyway...

Stagg, Tolman, Keating, Morris, Barba --> Not at Bulldogs

Glenn & Brett Stewart, Keiran Foran --> At the Bulldogs

The shopping around isn't stopping with Tolman. Others including Barba are also on the block - He isn't confident about Morris.

Source is a guy that is usually reliable but he isn't confident of the Stewarts unless they get rid of other guys...but he is confident on Foran for Tolman & Barba.

But its a rumour...so meh take it for what you will.

Last edited:

Packy

Bench
Neither...to me that is just crazy, but apparantly Hasler thinks he isn't "skillful" enough.

Rumour that Dogs will announce a new sponsor today as well.

That makes no sense coming from a guy that made Jason King his captain.

I would be very confused if Hasler/Greenburg let Tolman and Barba go.

Tolman is ideal for the way the game is going and especially if they limit the interchange further.

Barba is our main entertainer and would bring endorsements and fans through.

Big Mick

Referee
That makes no sense coming from a guy that made Jason King his captain.

I would be very confused if Hasler/Greenburg let Tolman and Barba go.

Tolman is ideal for the way the game is going and especially if they limit the interchange further.

Barba is our main entertainer and would bring endorsements and fans through.

Like I said...makes no sense to me.

But just passing on what I was told this morning.

ceagle

Bench

The shopping around isn't stopping with Tolman. Others including Barba are also on the block - He isn't confident about Morris.

Source is a guy that is usually reliable but he isn't confident of the Stewarts unless they get rid of other guys...but he is confident on Foran for Tolman & Barba.

Don't see the Dogs releasing Tolman and Barba, sounds like bull to me.

Barba was asked by one of our fellow fans if this was true about him being shopped around and he "loled" at it and said its the first he has heard.

Tolman's rumour was started on the BSB(Bulldogs supporters board) apparently by a poster called big bird.

Stagg rumour has been lingering for quite a while now but theres been no action, so don't know if anything will happen now.

Morris rumour I haven't heard of and I doubt Hasler would let him go considering there is no centres in that list of Manly players and we only really have one solid centre in Lafai at the club at the moment(he will be taking Idris' position though wouldn't he?).

Finally the aforementioned Sea Eagles players have said they are happy at Manly and are signed beyond 2013(except for Foran).

I think the only possible parts of those rumours happening are Stagg to ESL and Foran to Dogs (in 2013), although I find them highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts