What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packy

Bench
Even on one recently rehab'd leg, Reynolds, a player with lots of tattoos and a Toyota Cup GF 40/20 to his name, will be better than any other halfback ever, and will probably win the comp by himself, because new South Sydney Rabbitohs head coach Michael Maguire is from the impressive Storm set up; let me explain...

The Storm are the NRL team from Melbourne -- a city often referred to as Australia's sporting capital, and in that great state of Victoria, home of crap beer and tight AFL panties. They are an incredible team that has dominated the NRL for much of the past decade. Their coaching ability and structures are second to none, and enabled them to take a group of the most unlikely players and turn them into the benchmark mob. Unheralded hacks with crazy, far-flung names like Slater, C.Smith, Inglis, Cronk, Hoffman, Blair, Crocker, J.Smith, Finch, Falou, would probably have failed to make any impact at most park footy grounds had it not been for the Melbourne coaching set-up of Bellamy, Kearney, Brown-paperbag-handler out the back of the sponsor's tent, and most notably Michael Maguire. Not to mention Maguire's recent successes coaching in a UK, salary cap free competition. Mark my words, Pirate Reynolds will flourish under the guiding hand of Michael 'the master' Maguire. Souths have 'got this.' And that's even before contemplating the uncompromising talent of Sutton in the #6.

Applauds.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i wonder if BHP realised just how ironic his thread would be..

Maloney to Roosters? Pearce Off! says Mitchell.
By Greg Jeeves

In a shock fallout to the Roosters recent signing of Maloney, Mitchell Pearce has indicated he is ready to quit the Bondi club.

Sources claim that Pearce, 22, is not happy with the Roosters decision to increase their halfback options and is keen to look elsewhere to secure a long term position. And with the current state of player movements, it is highly likely that Maloney may end up at the Roosters in 2012, with Pearce in talks with neighbouring club the South Sydney Rabbitohs and may seek a release from the Roosters before Christmas.

The Bunnies, currently short a top line halfback for 2012 after Chris Sandow's departure to Parramatta, are cashed up and looking for a big name to help steer their talented pack to an elusive finals berth and maybe a title.

http:/www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/maloney-to-roosters-may-force-pearce-out/20111128-1o3aa.html

Eels Dude

Coach
Gotta love the credibility of a website that when the URL gets posted it's filtered into 'spam' automatically.

Parra Pride

Referee
If Pearce was at 50uff$, BHP would surely follow, 50uff$ would then count both Bunniesman and BHP among their supporters, and that would be the biggest Lol@50uff$ of all.

BunniesMan

Immortal
This came out on Souths sub-forum but got shot down immediately
I wonder why.

And why is there even an entire thread dedicated to one wild rumour. Don't we have a thread just for that. Mods should move this to 'rumoured signings'.

Sometimes I reckon I should be made a mod. The forums would be a better place.

dogslife

Coach
I wonder why.

And why is there even an entire thread dedicated to one wild rumour. Don't we have a thread just for that. Mods should move this to 'rumoured signings'.

Yeah who does this prick think he is? Everyone knows you're our go to guy when it comes to player movements at Souffs

Ozzy

First Grade
I wonder why.

If you did, this site would look like this:

tumbleweeds07.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.