What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
Beating Jennings (if he actually did, Panthers supporters seem to think he was unavailable as I first thought)

He was injured. He hurt his shoulder against Tigers & didn't comeback. He might of been fine come game 1 of the 4 nations but after 8 weeks out if would of been crazy to pick him

He was injured. He hurt his shoulder against Tigers & didn't comeback. He might of been fine come game 1 of the 4 nations but after 8 weeks out if would of been crazy to pick him

Well Morris was out for a good portion of the season and was also terribly out of form... I guess they were in the same boat really.

So beating jennings proves hes beat quality, or is jennings a nsw cup player and sturggle to make the top 17 at most teams aswell? :lol::lol::lol:

as for miller comparing city country to australia international :lol::lol:

keatings a city country rep to, can i compare him to lockyer?

BAHAHA

Seriously Sheldon, you need to learn to recognise sarcasm.

El Diablo

Post Whore
The_Mole_normal.jpg

RLW_Mole The Mole

BREAKING: Mole hearing whispers that @WestsTigers are considering offering the great Willie Mason a second-tier contract in 2012...

Ausguy

Coach
hahaha only BM would get caught out like that... glad someone quoted him before he edited it.... heard it here first lol

El Diablo

Post Whore
LOL only you would be dumb enough to post that after someone else did from the rugby league mole and claim it as your information. :lol::lol::lol:

my post must have beat his by less than a minute and he hadn't seen it because the page was reloading for his reply

so he would have read the Mole on twitter and then came here and try to pass it off as his own rumour

good ole Bunniestard

DoggiesBro

Juniors
my post must have beat his by less than a minute and he hadn't seen it because the page was reloading for his reply

so he would have read the Mole on twitter and then came here and try to pass it off as his own rumour

good ole Bunniestard

:lol::lol::lol:

What kind of low life dead beat would try to claim anything the mole says as his rumour. LOL what a LOSER:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.