What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

RWB

Bench
Dragons have cooper and stanley

dogs have morris and lafai and wright and mcdougal as depth.

sharks need it and come to think of it roosters could too outside of skd they lack any quality centre.

If you're counting Morris, Lafai, Mcdougal & Wright as sufficient depth then the Roosters are fine too and come to think of it the Bulldogs don't even have a quality centre.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
If you're counting Morris, Lafai, Mcdougal & Wright as sufficient depth then the Roosters are fine too and come to think of it the Bulldogs don't even have a quality centre.

One played for australia this year, and played well, the other is a rookie who played half the season looked good and had a few man of the matches.

Roosters have skd who lookes like garbage minus carney and.... noone.

aqua_duck

Coach
One played for australia this year, and played well, the other is a rookie who played half the season looked good and had a few man of the matches.

Morris only played against f**ken Wales after they rested half the team, he also got dropped to NSW cup.
As for the roosters watch out for Tautau Moga this year, the guy could very well be the next big thing, played SG Ball last year then stepped up after the Ball season and tore up NYC (18 tries in 13 games) against guys up to 2 years older. Aubusson, even though he didn't have a great 2011 is pretty decent aswell

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Morris only played against f**ken Wales after they rested half the team, he also got dropped to NSW cup.
As for the roosters watch out for Tautau Moga this year, the guy could very well be the next big thing, played SG Ball last year then stepped up after the Ball season and tore up NYC (18 tries in 13 games) against guys up to 2 years older. Aubusson, even though he didn't have a great 2011 is pretty decent aswell

Aubbuson is a backrower, he was failure at centre for them. Moga does look the goods however who knows alot of kids turn out to be flops.

aqua_duck

Coach
Aubbuson is a backrower, he was failure at centre for them. Moga does look the goods however who knows alot of kids turn out to be flops.

Well if given a choice between SKD and Tautau Moga or Morris and Lafai I know which combination I'd be going for and it isn't the pair in blue and white

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Well if given a choice between SKD and Tautau Moga or Morris and Lafai I know which combination I'd be going for and it isn't the pair in blue and white

Good to know. Your an eel fan right? Good to see selection skills run from club to fans.:lol::lol::lol:

RWB

Bench

Got to play for Australia when Jamie Lyon refused too, Hodges was injured, Cooper retired, Tate was injured, Jennings was injured, Gasnier retired and even then he couldn't even get a run in the centres stuck behind Inglis, Tonga & Lawrence. His 'good performance' coming against Wales on the wing :lol:

I also love how Lafai is a rookie who looked good yet BJ Leilua is considered as no one. Nothing like bulldog bias

Last edited:
Never let the truth get in the way of a Doggiesbro story.

I have no doubt we would take Morris, but we are Cronulla FFS, we always buy NSW Cup standard players.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Never let the truth get in the way of a Doggiesbro story.

I have no doubt we would take Morris, but we are Cronulla FFS, we always buy NSW Cup standard players.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...012-1lkmz.html

Australia have called up Canterbury NRL centre Josh Morris to replace injured forward Dave Taylor, with Penrith's Michael Jennings next in line should Greg Inglis fail to take his spot on the Four Nations tour.

:lol::lol::lol:

List of players who would of been ahead in honesty, that couldnt play and aren't retired otherwise we can start listing renouf too!

Yeh, never let the truth get in the way of a good stroy, jennings was injured hey LOL.

Liars. Or just as you have all proved with your "an australian rep player is a nsw cup player" comment, you have no f**king idea about football at all.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Got to play for Australia when Jamie Lyon refused too, Hodges was injured, Cooper retired, Tate was injured, Jennings was injured, Gasnier retired and even then he couldn't even get a run in the centres stuck behind Inglis, Tonga & Lawrence. His 'good performance' coming against Wales on the wing :lol:

I also love how Lafai is a rookie who looked good yet BJ Leilua is considered as no one. Nothing like bulldog bias

Australia have called up Canterbury NRL centre Josh Morris to replace injured forward Dave Taylor, with Penrith's Michael Jennings next in line should Greg Inglis fail to take his spot on the Four Nations tour.

List of players who would of been ahead in honesty, that couldnt play and aren't retired otherwise we can start listing renouf too!

Jennings injured hey? Keep making shit up, as i said throw in renouf hes retired he still counts right?

On bj, he is a winger at best. and an average one at that.

RWB

Bench

Jennings injured hey? Keep making shit up, as i said throw in renouf hes retired he still counts right?

On bj, he is a winger at best. and an average one at that.

lol so I got one wrong, I'll put my hand up, that means he was only 20th in line now :lol:

BJ is a backrower who's much better suited to the centres than the wing if you knew anything about football. 15 linebreaks in a season isn't bad for an outside back who's a "no one". The biggest irony being that Morris is an ok winger but not a centres arsehole.

Here I was thinking Morris was so f**king wonderful, his coach sent him to park footy.

Bro, he was called up for a reason. If you had to choose between someone like Ben Pommeroy or Morris, who would you pick?

Pom is a rep player, he played City / Country. Awesome hey? Sharks will go really well in the Centres, we have a rep player.

Now, don't argue that point. It is just as reasonable as yours.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
So beating jennings proves hes beat quality, or is jennings a nsw cup player and sturggle to make the top 17 at most teams aswell? :lol::lol::lol:

as for miller comparing city country to australia international :lol::lol:

keatings a city country rep to, can i compare him to lockyer?

BAHAHA

RWB

Bench
So beating jennings proves hes beat quality, or is jennings a nsw cup player and sturggle to make the top 17 at most teams aswell? :lol::lol::lol:

Beating Jennings (if he actually did, Panthers supporters seem to think he was unavailable as I first thought) just backs up what most people already knew, Tim Sheens is a genius. Although credit where credit is due at least Sheens saw him for what he is, a winger.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Beating Jennings (if he actually did, Panthers supporters seem to think he was unavailable as I first thought) just backs up what most people already knew, Tim Sheens is a genius. Although credit where credit is due at least Sheens saw him for what he is, a winger.

Still arguing with the news and fact hey? Must be real hard to just admit you were wrong. Again.

Yeh he is shit mate, just like boyds a winger right? The fact is they got the better players in to play and moved them around, its not hard to accept. Grow up.

Seriously can't believe how hard it is for some people to accept.

RWB

Bench

Still arguing with the news and fact hey? Must be real hard to just admit you were wrong. Again.

Yeh he is shit mate, just like boyds a winger right? The fact is they got the better players in to play and moved them around, its not hard to accept. Grow up.

Seriously can't believe how hard it is for some people to accept.

Yeh they got the better players in for the Wales game and moved them round. :lol:

f**k me you're delusional.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I'm delusional? Your arguing about Jennings being injured yet the news article right infront of you says Morris was picked ahead of him.:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.