What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceagle

Bench
A poster on another website pointed out that on the Sportsbet website they have betting odds running on "Where Will Josh Dugan Play In 2013", and my team is at short priced favourites of $1.75 and the closest to us is the raiders at $4.25. I rarely bet so I have no idea, does this even mean anything?

Heres the link:
http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/rugby-league/nrl-specials
Good news, eat that cap Bulldogs! :roll:

Seriously though, the betting companies would have to be on to something, there is no way they would be that stupid offering such short odds for the Bulldogs, with the next favourite at $4.25.

Last edited:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Good news, eat that cap Bulldogs! :roll:

Seriously though, the betting companies would have to be on to something, there is no way they would be that stupid offering such short odds for the Bulldogs, with the next favourite at $4.25.

I'd love to have Dugan at the Dogs, i highly doubt its right though. Is it possible an old one when rumour was Ricky was heading to the Dogs?

I wonder what the odds of Des heading there was...

ceagle

Bench
I'd love to have Dugan at the Dogs, i highly doubt its right though. Is it possible an old one when rumour was Ricky was heading to the Dogs?

I wonder what the odds of Des heading there was...
The betting companies definitely wouldn't have the Dogs that short odds if they didn't know something, in situations like these they obviously have some inside info to even start betting odds on Dugan.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
The betting companies definitely wouldn't have the Dogs that short odds if they didn't know something, in situations like these they obviously have some inside info to even start betting odds on Dugan.

So you don't know if this is current or old?

dogslife

Coach

These are also the same betting agencies that had Ricky Stuart as a red hot favourite to be our coach, and Des wasn't even on the richter scale so who would know to be honest. Just for the record I hope the Dogs don't end up with Dugan

Status
Not open for further replies.