What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Pete

Referee
Penrith should throw their hat into the rink. Lord knows they could do with some more forwards.

Michael Parker-Walshe has been released from the Cowboys. Could be heading to either Brisbane or the Gold Coast.

Jason Taumalolo is rumoured to be interested in linking up with Kearney at Parramatta.

All thanks to our friends at Stampede.

Didgi

MPW wants to play park footy on the GC for family reasons. Taumalolo wants to play under Kearney. Ulugia doesn't want to wait another two years for Matty Bowen to retire. All apparently, nothing confirmed yet except that MPW is gone.

Tizzun

Juniors
MPW wants to play park footy on the GC for family reasons. Taumalolo wants to play under Kearney. Ulugia doesn't want to wait another two years for Matty Bowen to retire. All apparently, nothing confirmed yet except that MPW is gone.

If I was Taumalolo I would wait a year, Kearney may not be coaching anywhere if Parra have another bad year...

Mig2006

Juniors

Ulugia would be better off waiting for two years to get his shot. I can't think of too many clubs where he would waltz into a starting FB spot....

devoid

Juniors

Disappointing, if true. I can't understand the Taumalolo position at all. Three really strong players potentially lost is terrible news for the Cows.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I hope Taumalolo goes to Parra to play under Kearney, just for the fact that it would lock him into the Kiwis and SOO doesn't try poach him like Mal Maninga has been doing recently to other potential Kiwi players.

Ozzy

First Grade
I hope Taumalolo goes to Parra to play under Kearney, just for the fact that it would lock him into the Kiwis and SOO doesn't try poach him like Mal Maninga has been doing recently to other potential Kiwi players.
:? What New Zealand isn't a part of Queensland? :p

matrightyeh

Juniors
lol nz is a part of tassie i thought
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

rabbitohs95

Bench
Shaun Johnson rumoured to go to Souths on a 2 year contract.

Even though he hasn't played yet, happy with Reynolds, and i hope he stays with the Warriors (why wouldn't he?) he's one of those players you want to stay at their club (Dugan, Foran etc) i'm sure he'll be the halfback of NZ one day. Shame Maloney isn't staying there too...

nrlnrl

First Grade
Even though he hasn't played yet, happy with Reynolds, and i hope he stays with the Warriors (why wouldn't he?) he's one of those players you want to stay at their club (Dugan, Foran etc) i'm sure he'll be the halfback of NZ one day. Shame Maloney isn't staying there too...

I suppose you're talking about James Maloney the Parramatta junior who also played with the Storm before joining the Warriors ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts