What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel

First Grade
Lol@knoughts.

But I hope parra sign Willie he'd be a superstar and play origin this year if he signs with us.

There are stupid people in the world. Some of which are on this forum (bunniesfag, doggiesfag etc). But single handedly this has got to be one of the dumbest things ever stated by a human being.

super_coach

First Grade
Big Willie had talks with four clubs and the mail at present i s pointing towards Tigertown. The tigers have denied they holding talks with the big lump so you can expect a signature any day!!!!

ceagle

Bench
Not a chance. You will be lucky if Bellamy signs an extension rather than take the Dragons lucrative offer. In a year or two your team of cheats and liars will resemble something like Manly does now - a complete rabble !
Manly's a rabble? We still nearly have the same squad as last year, if I would compare them to a rabble, Parramatta would be a far better option

matrightyeh

Juniors
lol yep that's parra
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.