What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...broad-despite-strong-form-20110918-1kg67.html

The Dragons tabled an offer to Cuthbertson and his manager, Andrew Purcell, more than a month ago but a deal was never finalised.
''We let the original deadline go and [the Dragons] never came back to us,'' Purcell said. ''It's highly unlikely he'll remain at the club, considering the amount of signings they've had since then.''
Newcastle have shown interest in the former Manly and Sharks forward but they are yet to put forward a deal to secure his services.
It is believed the Roosters, who have already signed fellow Dragons Jack Bosden and Peni Tagive, as well as the Eels are keen to lure Cuthbertson to their clubs for next season.
His desire is to remain in the NRL, but the money on offer overseas in the English Super League may prove too attractive to turn down. Leeds, Hull KR and St Helens have all begun talks with Purcell to entice the Dragon to Britain next year.

I'd be happy to see him as an Eel, it would be nice to have a ball playing back rower again.

natheel

Coach
lol already soward rumoured to another club days after their exit and now st wayne wont be there...dont think itll happen though

Rapture_Shark

Juniors
sorry mate, i mean i have a feeling that eventually i think soward and morris will leave st. george, i dont think theyll want to be there much long

devoid

Juniors
Ahh... gotcha. Not sure I agree - I think those Dragon boys have more to prove now. 2012 is about them, and not the coach. Will be interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.