What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

>zuzu<

Juniors
And what would a bet prove zuzu?

Stuart has not been offered anything, and so has not signed anything. No formal or serious discussion has been held with him, nor will it be. Dymock is no chance as he doesn't fit the criteria for what they want.

The Board are still waiting for a final recommendation from Greenberg, which is likely through the next few weeks. But I can assure you Stuart and Dymock's names won't be on it.
Big call

My source already told me that he has agreed to terms and they are awaiting for the red tape within the Origin camp to clear.

Patorick

Staff member
Manly Sea Eagles - Jamie Buhrer, Matt Cross, Liam Fulton, Joe Galuvao, Jason King, Brent Kite, Vic Mauro, Tim Robinsin, Terence Seu Seu, Dean Whate, David Williams, Tony Williams off contract.

For whoever said wolfman isn't off contract.
Matt Cross has retired.

Several of those have agreed to terms, for what it's worth.

ceagle

Bench
Parra should chase Cuthbertson, they need a ball playing back rower. There is absolutely no attacking threat in a Hindmarsh, Smith and Lasalo back row.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Parra should chase Cuthbertson, they need a ball playing back rower. There is absolutely no attacking threat in a Hindmarsh, Smith and Lasalo back row.

Reni Maitua is also there and was playing vintage football before the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts