What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
James Gavet - West Tigers or the Dogs

whoever misses out on him will go hard on John Mannah despite the offer from parra still being on the table.

Rapture_Shark

Juniors
my personal opinion on johnny mannah is i think hes a good forwartd with potential, give him some time with no injuries etc. and he'll be a top forward, him and siosaia vave i raelly wish that cronulla had extended their contract

nrlnrl

First Grade

Another case of a player agent pushing the barrow of his client, but being exposed. In this example, Riolo is still telling people that "multiple" clubs are pursuing the signature of Todd Carney in an attempt to push his price up ( like most of them, only interested in their percentage )

Dragons have not expressed any interest in signing Todd Carney for 2012 and beyond....

Juju

Juniors
from a reliable Warriors insider (posting on another site) James Gavet to the Bulldogs.
Bit of a blow to the Warriors depth - NSW prop of the year.

Galeforce

Bench
Yes Kelly already made his decision . i am not keen for him to come to Souths now because he does not have the confidence to hold a position at the Sharks.Wrong reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts