What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
For Townsend, having Todd there will really help him. It will take alot of focus off Chad which is where most rookie halves fall in the following year.

Mute

Juniors
There will be media opportunities at the following locations tomorrow:

DYLDAM CONSTRUCTION SITE 1: Nathan Hindmarsh, Chris Sandow, Tim Mannah, Jarryd Hayne, Jason Seage, John Mannah, Ken Sio, Vai Toutai
Cnr Russell Street and Windsor Road, Baulkham Hills
Interview opportunities available at 10.30am

SYDNEY CAR WASH: Reni Maitua, Esi Tonga, Casey McGuire, Jacob Loko
347 Windsor Road, Baulkham Hills
Interview opportunities available at 9.15am

Eels press release, looks like Johnny Mannah to the Eels is true.

BunniesMan

Immortal
DCE would go good in the green and red. He sees his club is falling apart in dissarray, wants to go to a club on the way up, just like Des.

Reynolds and DCE as #6 and #7. I like. Halves pairing for a decade and they'll probably play each other in State of Origin a few times.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
DCE would go good in the green and red. He sees his club is falling apart in dissarray, wants to go to a club on the way up, just like Des.

Reynolds and DCE as #6 and #7. I like. Halves pairing for a decade and they'll probably play each other in State of Origin a few times.

Honestly, the crap that spews forth from your keyboard/brain is astounding. Are you a user?
Could I take a moment to remind you of your anticipation of Wayne Bennett arriving at Redfern....lol. He probably would have gone to lol@50uff$ if you hadn't of embiled your 'wisdom' on what was best for Wayne and the Rabbletoes.
'Cause you read it in the 'Tele' does not mean anything. It doesn't mean it's the truth you know....any normal human will tell you this...way to go scoop !
An inkling of anything and you profess to know all about it....
Give up dude... people are laughing at you...I feel sorry for you :(

natheel

Coach

First sandow was staying and potentially best south halfback
Then u think he's rubbish when he signs for eels
Reynolds is now the 'next champ'
Then rumours of carney comes in and Reynolds is forgotten
Carney goes to sharks...back to Reynolds
Leuluai rumours surface....he's the saviour
Rumor denied...back to Reynolds
Now cherry Evans?

Dead set souths could be linked to any park footballer and u would say this shit

Get ya hand off it and start contributing posts that don't start with. 'we got this' 'souths to win' of 'he will look good in the red and green coz we have inglis and burgess and Taylor and blah blah blah' shut up

natheel

Coach
And how r souths on the way up when they sign sutton and not the player who got them close to the 8 the past few years

Parra Pride

Referee
First sandow was staying and potentially best south halfback
Then u think he's rubbish when he signs for eels
Reynolds is now the 'next champ'
Then rumours of carney comes in and Reynolds is forgotten
Carney goes to sharks...back to Reynolds
Leuluai rumours surface....he's the saviour
Rumor denied...back to Reynolds
Now cherry Evans?

Dead set souths could be linked to any park footballer and u would say this shit

Get ya hand off it and start contributing posts that don't start with. 'we got this' 'souths to win' of 'he will look good in the red and green coz we have inglis and burgess and Taylor and blah blah blah' shut up

Give it up, the stupid merkin never leans.

hellteam

First Grade
I could see DCE playing for the Broncos some day... Got no inside word, just think it might happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts