What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
:sarcasm: Dodging the subject and rambling on about something else. Done polluting this thread with you, all I tried was to discuss rumors in here but you try to shut down anything I say with comments that don't make any sense.

The comments are based on what you've said. By the way keep clutching in confirmed signings. Des will be there to 2015 dont worry!:lol:

cb4

First Grade
lol..you haven't been around that long have you?..does anyone else other than yourself get sucked by the usual company line by every NRL player that has played the game?

Ok, I should believe rumors from the telecrap rather then the player himself directly saying he hopes the club wants him to stay?

Don't take it to heart ceagle, Taulima Tautai told old mate stagger that he was a Shark for one more year.

A week later he signed with the Eels. :lol:

caylo

Bench
lol..you haven't been around that long have you?..does anyone else other than yourself get sucked by the usual company line by every NRL player that has played the game?

I'm pretty sure Hoppa said he hoped to return to Manly after his two years... day after grandfinal signs with the eels for 2014!! Players don't lie, EVER!

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
2013 TARGETTED SIGNINGS

Cronk - Broncos
G.Stewart - Dogs
K.Foran - Dogs or Roosters
Cherry-Evans - Tigers
L.Tasi - Dogs
Stagg - ?? Titans

dogslife

Coach
I think Stagg is in the long term plans of the Dogs, no idea if he wants to leave or not but I can tell you he's in the leadership group at the Dogs

DoggiesBro

Juniors
2013 TARGETTED SIGNINGS

Cronk - Broncos
G.Stewart - Dogs
K.Foran - Dogs or Roosters
Cherry-Evans - Tigers
L.Tasi - Dogs
Stagg - ?? Titans

Where did the Tasi rumour come from? Love that idea! Not just cause it would finally be pinching one talented kid back off the roosters either!

RWB

Bench
Tasi isn't off contract until 2014.

Not that the dogs would be able to compete with the dollars the Roosters are throwing his and his two brothers way.

Mute

Juniors
Tasi isn't off contract until 2014.

Not that the dogs would be able to compete with the dollars the Roosters are throwing his and his two brothers way.

I'm pretty sure it's only 2012. Got a link suggesting 2014 handy?

RWB

Bench
Having just quickly searched through the Roosters website and google there doesn't seem to be any mention of the length of his contract. I'm just going off the impression I got when I was talking to someone at the club about player retention for 2013. Was no mention of Tasi at all.

MrT

Juniors
Having just quickly searched through the Roosters website and google there doesn't seem to be any mention of the length of his contract. I'm just going off the impression I got when I was talking to someone at the club about player retention for 2013. Was no mention of Tasi at all.

On zerotackle it says he's off contact end of 2012

RWB

Bench
On zerotackle it says he's off contact end of 2012

I saw that although there's been a few inaccuracies there before that I've noticed. Still are now, not really the most credible source.

Anyway I reckon more than just the Bulldogs will be chasing him after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts