What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2011/2012 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

hybrideel

Bench
My point being, that T-Rex would of been contracted to Parra on 100k or thereabouts (your saying 70k.)

He then pisses off to Manly for somewhere in between 150-200k

Now Parra are back trying to sign him again and he will comand around 400k.

4 x the amount he was once on at Parra.

It's not like we could have kept him for $100K for life. Regardless of who he plays or played for, if his form brought him to represent Aus and more than likely NSW he would be worth a lot more than $100K. Parra have missed out on having him in the form on the back end of last year definitely, but Manly had to suffer him being a lazy bastard for almost 2 years before he pulled his finger out

beads6

First Grade
It will be huge if the Cowboys do indeed get Prince. Who will the Titans have in the 7?? Who will the sign for 2013 to be in the halves?? They missed out on Cronk. Maybe they want Foran. ?

ceagle

Bench
It will be huge if the Cowboys do indeed get Prince. Who will the Titans have in the 7?? Who will the sign for 2013 to be in the halves?? They missed out on Cronk. Maybe they want Foran. ?
No one, there broke as f**k

natheel

Coach
Let him leave the club on 100k, sign him back a few years later for 400k.

GENIUS!

i know it sucks it seems thats the way we can attract players at the moment, but these players if they sign will turn our club around.

and williams was signed for massive overs for the fact he was a winger back then and not a great one at that. they signed him on prospect not on talent at the time. but it's paid dividends for them and now he commands a bigger contract, i'd say he will be on 350k

The Joker

Juniors
I wonder if the NRL will guarantee the player payments like this year? There's no point in the tits trying to save themselves financially if their players are going to park footy standard. Whatever profit the tits make from the football side of their operation will be eaten away by fans deserting them in droves. In saying that I could see Willie Mason signing for them simply because he's just that dumb.

Charlie124

First Grade
Why the f**k would the Cowboys be chasing Prince? I dont know why we signed Lui when we already had Thompson, and now that he's suspended and the world has returned to normal, why would we look to sign another half?

Deadset, poor old Ray must really be questioning what the Cowboys think of him.

Cowboys woo

Juniors
Prince couldn't set up a try or apply pressure with a kick to save his life. He'd offer more than Thompson in the short term, but if we're looking to the future and developing local talent - surely we'd steer clear of Prince

The Joker

Juniors
Little surprising.....I'm guessing Dunemann is behind it. I've always thought Payne would see out his career with the Cowboys

Kevin Locke to Easts - thought he was under contract for years? Heard that last night
Leilua to Wests
JWH playing for a contract. Parra or Easts ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.