What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
Hard to believe a rumour about hock when the reasons why he is reneging on his deal have changed from wanting a bigger offer from Salford to last night it's due to personal issues. Either way it's been rubbished. But if it turns out to be true I don't want him to come if he is going to play crap

super_coach

First Grade
Hearing Andrew Fifita back to tigers.

Got to be a gee up--The Tigers treated him like dirt. Although you would have to laugh, they did not want to pay 300g a season and than they buy him back two years latter for over 400g. Tim Sheens what a judge of football talent, Blair?????Fifita??????

Armageddon.

Juniors
What I heard is that he didnt get along with Sheens and Humphries and with them both goooorrrne he wants to go back as most of his mates are still there.
Yes he is still contracted until the end of 2014 but from what I understand this will be for 2015-

Red Bear

Referee
Got to be a gee up--The Tigers treated him like dirt. Although you would have to laugh, they did not want to pay 300g a season and than they buy him back two years latter for over 400g. Tim Sheens what a judge of football talent, Blair?????Fifita??????
I think Fifita threw the toys out of the cot when he didnt get resigned. His attitude stunk. At the sharks he's turned that around and become an awesome player.

Wouldnt make sense to go back to the Tigers though. Change of club has been excellent for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts