What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

de$$ie

Juniors
Would be surprised if Cherry left.

If Penriff nab Wallace tomorrow might be something more to this.

POPEYE

Coach
DCE leaving or staying would be a guide to how much influence Toovey has on the team . . . cult or coaching, that is the question

Eelementary

Post Whore
Good, The guy is a f**ken grub coke head merkin don't need him in the NRL.

Being a coke-head aside, he's exactly what we need tbh. For as long as I can recall, Parramatta's forward pack has comprised nice guys and workhorses. We really need a merkin out there. This is why Darcy Lussick was a welcome addition to our pack.

natheel

Coach
[URL="https://twitter.com/RLW_Mole"]The Mole ‏@RLW_Mole 1h [/URL]BREAKING BAD - Gareth Hock thinking twice about coming to @TheParraEels .Got massive offer from Salford this week. Eels don't even know yet

If true then Parra can't take a trick at the moment

Wouldn't it get messy? With transfer fees and also the fact that they have an agreement hock is here for 2 years and goes back to Wigan? Also this rumour was from February when it first came about Salford were after him....never know. But I can't see wigan letting it happen

Patorick

Staff member
Wouldn't it get messy? With transfer fees and also the fact that they have an agreement hock is here for 2 years and goes back to Wigan? Also this rumour was from February when it first came about Salford were after him....never know. But I can't see wigan letting it happen
Only applies to Mossop, Hock isn't contracted to Wigan beyond this year.

ek999

First Grade

Where there's smoke there's fire

Status
Not open for further replies.