What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puntastic

Juniors
How is it not a blight on someone's character? Kane has been working his arse off to get into First Grade. To give Roosters fans the perception that he's spat the dummy is unfair because that's not who he is.

Wanna put a bet on it?

Was that supposed to be in directed at me?

Butthurt much? Sounds like this c**k's...

?_?)
( ?_?)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Had his feathers ruffled.

unbreaK

Juniors
Kevin Locke and Quade Cooper --> Broncos

(Spotted at a QCUP game in discussions with a man in a Broncos jersey)

Dogs Of War

Coach
The dogs are saying if Morris goes they can fit Izzy's $800k salary in.:lol:

Where have they said that? As for folau, the 800k quoted will be including any third party deals done, not to mention being only newspaper talk.

Kiwi

First Grade
I spoke to my mate in a cowboys jersey once, surprising it didn't end up in me signing with them.

The way they are going you could end up coaching them if you find yourself another person in a cowboys jersey to talk to

In saying that though Quade Cooper and Kevin Locke together at a qld cup game with what could be someone from the Broncos does seem odd. However I doubt the Broncos would be conducting anything contractual at such an event with high profile players.

Last edited:

unbreaK

Juniors
I spoke to my mate in a cowboys jersey once, surprising it didn't end up in me signing with them.

I'm not saying they were writing up contracts on the sidelines, I just thought it was odd that a New Zealand league player and a Queensland union player were at a Queensland Cup game (Seemingly together, with another guy in a Broncos jersey)

Could just be a coincidence of course (I kind of hope so, don't want Quade)

I'm not saying they were writing up contracts on the sidelines, I just thought it was odd that a New Zealand league player and a Queensland union player were at a Queensland Cup game (Seemingly together, with another guy in a Broncos jersey)

Quade Cooper is a kiwi though.

He may know Locke from his junior days.

betcats

Referee

Well it does seem like a fairly informal setting for that type of discussion even for league.

Sure it wasnt a player they were with, could of been there supporting a mate.

Sleep

Juniors
I certainly hope not. I'm still praying we can get out of the contract we've given him for the next few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.