What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly hope not. I'm still praying we can get out of the contract we've given him for the next few years.

Massive overreaction.

There are clear issues with the coach at the dragons , he'll look better once he's in a new team with a fresh attitude.

We have a great prop rotation shaping up , that'll help him a lot.

I still don't know why the Panthers bothered tbh. John is going great guns and you have Humple and a few other young blokes coming through. Soward will probably be superfluous before he even gets there.

I still don't know why the Panthers bothered tbh. John is going great guns and you have Humple and a few other young blokes coming through. Soward will probably be superfluous before he even gets there.

We're releasing walsh.

John will likely move to 7. Also he hadn't even debuted when we signed Soward.

Humble isn't a first grader IMO.

And the young guys we have in the halves are still a few years off. ( not including Austin as he's really a 13.)

Paullyboy

Coach
I'm not saying they were writing up contracts on the sidelines, I just thought it was odd that a New Zealand league player and a Queensland union player were at a Queensland Cup game (Seemingly together, with another guy in a Broncos jersey)

Could just be a coincidence of course (I kind of hope so, don't want Quade)

I don't think front office staff or recruitment guys wear the team's jersey when they are trying to sign someone.

ek999

First Grade
We're releasing walsh.

John will likely move to 7. Also he hadn't even debuted when we signed Soward.

Humble isn't a first grader IMO.

And the young guys we have in the halves are still a few years off. ( not including Austin as he's really a 13.)

If you play John and Soward in the halves then I assume Coote plays fullback. What happens to Moylan?

Stagger Lee

Bench
So the roumer mill is saying that the Dragons have a mid season signing to replace Soward in the halves ..... So who is coming to the Dragons?

Townsend, Williams, Keating, Keary?

rabbitohs95

Bench
So the roumer mill is saying that the Dragons have a mid season signing to replace Soward in the halves ..... So who is coming to the Dragons?

Townsend, Williams, Keating, Keary?

Better not be the latter, or i will be very disappointed.

He's been touted as an integral part of our future, and is a great talent.

maple_69

Bench
If you play John and Soward in the halves then I assume Coote plays fullback. What happens to Moylan?

The consensus amongst us Penrith fans is that Coote will either spend an expensive winter in reggies next year, or he'll have a utility role on the bench. Following year gone. Whether the coaching team agrees is another matter.
He's a good player, and should find another club, but definitely doesn't fit in for the sort of money he's on.

Bench
Better not be the latter, or i will be very disappointed.

He's been touted as an integral part of our future, and is a great talent.
Where does he fit,Reynolds is the long term halfback,Keary is a halfback,and Sutton just signed on for 4 more years,Keary will have to leave,he is to good a 7 to play second fiddle.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Where does he fit,Reynolds is the long term halfback,Keary is a halfback,and Sutton just signed on for 4 more years,Keary will have to leave,he is to good a 7 to play second fiddle.

already been mentioned by others, Sutton to lock

grouch

First Grade
already been mentioned by others, Sutton to lock
Sutton's playing the best football of his life and Maguire's going to shift him? He's not stupid. Besides, Dylan Walker is more suited to 5/8 - Keary is too similar to Reynolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts