What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
A troll accusing a non troll of trolling :crazy:
oh FFS it was clearly a fake link. Do you really think the Sharks would tell the world one of their key young players wants out on their own website. And go on their website and click an actual news link, it looks different to his fake one.

natheel

Coach
Lol folau won't be at souths. And inglis just signed a huge contract did he not? So I'm pretty sure 800k (which was for both hopoate brothers jamil and will) is less the the 1 mil that inglis will reach in his new deal at souths.

natheel

Coach
Looked at an article from when will signed with eels and he is going to earn up to 500k with us which will probably be his last year

BunniesMan

Immortal
Lol folau won't be at souths. And inglis just signed a huge contract did he not? So I'm pretty sure 800k (which was for both hopoate brothers jamil and will) is less the the 1 mil that inglis will reach in his new deal at souths.
He's on 600k for 2013. And from 2014 we won't have Asotasis 400k on the books anymore. We can afford Folau. That is not the question. It just comes down to whether Parra can make the deal happen. If they can good luck to them. If they can't we will swoop in.

Fire

First Grade
oh FFS it was clearly a fake link. Do you really think the Sharks would tell the world one of their key young players wants out on their own website. And go on their website and click an actual news link, it looks different to his fake one.

1923_Crying-man-akeeris.jpg-200x200.jpg

natheel

Coach
Rumored to be lol

Check most links say it'll be lower than that and even if its 800k it's less than the million that inglis is on

BunniesMan

Immortal
Obviously if Parra don't get him we and anyone else interested would only offer multi year contracts. Noone in their right mind would offer him just 1 year when it'll take most of 2013 just for him to catch up to the game.

brendan299

Juniors
I always find it amusing when people comment on what they think players are on salary wise and how much space a club has in its cap left.

I dont think Sh!tbert will register Folau with any club unless its around the $400K mark. Back ended deals are rubbish and should be abolished

MrT

Juniors
I always find it amusing when people comment on what they think players are on salary wise and how much space a club has in its cap left.

I dont think Sh!tbert will register Folau with any club unless its around the $400K mark. Back ended deals are rubbish and should be abolished

I find it amusing that Schubert believes Folau is worth $400k when he wasn't getting that as a Test winger and has now been out the game 2 years.

Yet Lockyer can be on the cap for $200k and Gasnier $110k ($55k half year)

What an absolute joke if this is true

Shire Panther

Juniors
No club should offer Folau anywhere near $400k! he has been playing netball for the last 2 seasons and looks like a marathon runner he will get smashed in his first hit up and be out for the season!!

How funny will it be if no club can sign him hahaha sucked in Folau you turncoat:D:D:lol:.

ek999

First Grade
Is there actually a direct quote from someone saying it has to be $400,000? The closest I can find is this "The NRL has told Parramatta that Folau must be registered at "market value", which is believed to be around $400,000. It's money the Eels just can't afford under the cap for 2013."

Source: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...g-rugby-overseas/story-e6frexnr-1226523808347

Everyone seems to basing their views on a number The Telegraph may have just made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts