What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
Yeh sorry bout the silly posts boys lets get back to the real topic here

LOD would be a good signing under Bellamy. Probably be good for another 2 seasons imo

natheel

Coach
Like I've said O'Donnell isn't going to the Storm, he is going to Roosters.

Well he is linked to both clubs I guess. Will be interesting to see what happens

How could roosters afford him though after just picking up Jennings? If he went to stem he would pick up his form again but at roosters I can't see him getting much game time

Bellamy loves using old hard headed forwards

Armageddon.

Juniors
Well he is linked to both clubs I guess. Will be interesting to see what happens

How could roosters afford him though after just picking up Jennings? If he went to stem he would pick up his form again but at roosters I can't see him getting much game time

Bellamy loves using old hard headed forwards

Buzz reported it on Twitter than The Mole replied saying he already knew about it and was gonna have it in next RLW publication. Im with you though, surely Easts couldnt afford him.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Would love to see LOD back, don't care where. Great player.

Heres some wishful thinking, Payne retires. Lod returns! Get on it Des & Todd!

Nah for real. Smells like something the Storm would pull. Will make him a gun again too!

Also sorry lads for dragging you all through that nonsense. I've placed the kid back on ignore now.

Won't have this problem again.

natheel

Coach
Buzz reported it on Twitter than The Mole replied saying he already knew about it and was gonna have it in next RLW publication. Im with you though, surely Easts couldnt afford him.

Yeh langmack posted bout storm and he posted bout the Jennings to roosters before DT got hold of it. So we will have to wait and see

RWB

Bench

lol, the least two credible sources going around.

It's pretty much guaranteed not to happen now.

natheel

Coach
Panthers are in serious discussions with Shaun Johnson for 2014

That's a better signing IMO than thurston for the panthers. Obviously thurston will e on his last contract and would stretch maybe 3 years? In his next contract. Johnson would be great for the long term and plays best under cleary

mxlegend99

Referee
Sean Johnson is signed with Warriors for 2014.
Harry Siejka, Michael Jennings and Luke Lewis were all signed with the Panthers for 2013. All good players and they were still released.

While other clubs aren't generally as likely to good players leave, a contract isn't worth sh*t these days. If Matt Elliott doesn't feel that Johnson fits in with his plans, I could see him allowing him to leave.

SilentOne

Juniors
Harry Siejka, Michael Jennings and Luke Lewis were all signed with the Panthers for 2013. All good players and they were still released.

While other clubs aren't generally as likely to good players leave, a contract isn't worth sh*t these days. If Matt Elliott doesn't feel that Johnson fits in with his plans, I could see him allowing him to leave.

fortunately he's the coach, he doesn't sign the contracts or control the money. The club wont let it's most promising player since Stacey Jones just walk away 12 months before his contract ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts