What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

POPEYE

Coach
As a coach it is his job to not let the players walk all over him. He got rid of the old guard from the Lang era within 2 years & built the team HE wanted. The fact that the players still ran the zoo says more about Elliott than the players. I quite like the guy & I would love to have a beer with him, I am also glad he no longer coaches my team. It will be interesting to see if he learns from past mistakes.

My sentiments exactly, except I hope he brains them . . . couldn't resist the earlier dig mate

Canard

Immortal
LOD to the chooks according to fox.

They really are throwing all there eggs in the 2013 season basket.

gronkathon

First Grade
Any club paying serious coing for LOD has rocks in their head.

Coming off a major season ending injury, e penalty machine, past his prime and a style that is nowhere near as effective in the NRL as it is in the ESL.

WT will take Cherrington though. We have had his younger brother in the system for a few years and their mother would be happy for them to be in the same club

Charlie124

First Grade
Would be good to see LOD back in the nrl, but glad he's not coming back to the cows, we certainly got his best years.

Not a rumoured signing but a workmate told me he ast week he saw Michael McGuire having lunch with Todd Caney and Nate Myles in Gymea

Not sure what Myles was doing there cos hes got a 14 year contract with GC or something like that but yeah he seen them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts