What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek999

First Grade
Andrew Webster on twitter that Melbourne have a presser tomorrow with Craig Bellamy. He thinks its a contract extension

BranVan3000

Coach
I guess he would fit in with the Melbourne theme

I personally don't think he is that good. I'd rather us go all out for Matt Scott. That said, Tolman would be cheaper. Maybe we can get Tolman and Folau (more Melbourne lol)

Peter_phelps

Juniors
I guess he would fit in with the Melbourne theme

I personally don't think he is that good. I'd rather us go all out for Matt Scott. That said, Tolman would be cheaper. Maybe we can get Tolman and Folau (more Melbourne lol)

Folau is going to the dogs next year, almost done deal (according to Moley)
Tolman not that good? :lol:

Tolman is one of the few props in the game with the ability to play 80 minutes and he is only 25 years old. Most props don't hit their peak until 28 - 30. I don't think he will ever be the best prop in the game but he will almost certainly have a mortgage on one of the NSW spots in a year or two's time imo.

Good honest footballer.

Franko

Juniors
Tolman is one of the few props in the game with the ability to play 80 minutes and he is only 25 years old. Most props don't hit their peak until 28 - 30. I don't think he will ever be the best prop in the game but he will almost certainly have a mortgage on one of the NSW spots in a year or two's time imo.

Good honest footballer.

As a Souths fan I would love Tolman or Scott. Possibly favour Scott but would be happy with either as a straight replcaement for Asotasi. Mind you if Assotasi plays this year like he did the end of last year I'd be happy if we seriously looked at extending his time with the Bunnies.

Packy

Bench
I would be a bit angry is Tolman left. He's a dead set piece of glue in our team.

I also have no f**kin idea where Folou would play in our backs? I mean clearly I do but...

BranVan3000

Coach
Folau is going to the dogs next year, almost done deal (according to Moley)
Tolman not that good? :lol:

Cool, so we can rule out the Dogs for Folau

As for Tolman, I guess I should reword. We are losing Asotasi, Crocker, and we haven't really signed a big name in the front row for a while. Tolman would be a good signing, we need a great one. I'd love a Matt Scott type to lead us up front.

eozsmiles

Bench
News about Mitch Pearce's future announced tomorrow. Roosters fans will be stoked. Not sure if that means he is staying or leaving?

DoggiesBro

Juniors
I would be a bit angry is Tolman left. He's a dead set piece of glue in our team.

I also have no f**kin idea where Folou would play in our backs? I mean clearly I do but...

Story is he will play in the centres, pushing Inu to the wing of Turners.

Who know's though.

I felt the same when I heard the story on Tolman, then when you hear that the Bunnies are throwing massive massive money at him it's understandable. We have Kasiano & Graham who are both in my opinion better (not saying Tolman is a bad player just those two are that good) With Klemmer coming through he must be kept. If it means losing Tolman due to the massive money we would need to pay to keep him, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts