What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

First Grade
Just on fox sports the broncos have ended talks with Dugan after his spat on Instagram

Very happy with my club right now. Was happy for us to sign Dugan, thought a guy who got sacked might have been smart enough to keep his nose clean and try and turn things around, especially considering the NRL were still to decide if they would register him or not, but the outburst showed he can not control himself at all, and despite having so much backline talent sitting on the sidelines right now the Broncos still did the right thing and told him to take a hike. Hopefully the Dragons have the same integrity.

He's a lock and no use to us but Gus has always been rock hard over him. Even when souffs were rubbish. God I'd hate it if we got him

BranVan3000

Coach
IMO he's only come good since he's had a solid 7 inside of him.

We have nothing at 7. He wouldn't be right for us.

Maybe but he does as much organising as Reynolds, I think people underestimate that part of his game

Cleary succeeds more with ball runners like Sutton than players like Reynolds anyway. Look at how he had Warriors playing a few years ago

Really hope you don't sign him..

Bench
I think he is what you need. Coote can go back to fullback

But I'm hoping we don't let him go, after Inglis he is our MVP
I never thought I would say this,but Sutton has been great this year,and you are right,behind Ingliss he has been the next best.

The Rosco

Bench
George Rose to tigers from next week , Martin Kennedy to tigers next yr but maybe this yr

And boy do we need them !!!!!

I'd even bring big Georgie a couple of pies for after training each week.
Low fat ones, of course :lol:.
Kennedy would be good as well. Every time we get rolled by the Rooters, I look at Kennedy and wonder why the f**k none of our pack runs like him . . .

Bench
And boy do we need them !!!!!

I'd even bring big Georgie a couple of pies for after training each week.
Low fat ones, of course :lol:.
Kennedy would be good as well. Every time we get rolled by the Rooters, I look at Kennedy and wonder why the f**k none of our pack runs like him . . .
If you have noticed this year,all the easts forwards run hard,unlike ours,any way a good time to be an easts supporter,and god I hope we get some reinforcements this year.

RWB

Bench
RE: Rose or Kennedy?

Rose could be spot on from what I've been told.

I was told that Rose & Kite would be released so that Manly could sign a prop. Very good prop at that... possibly for this year but more likely next year.

Kennedy on the other hand is way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts