What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose could be spot on from what I've been told.

I was told that Rose & Kite would be released so that Manly could sign a prop. Very good prop at that... possibly for this year but more likely next year.

Kennedy on the other hand is way off.

Galloway?

Thats crazy money for a player who hasnt played origin.

A little on thge high side but I've seen worse investments. Tony Williams springs to mind.

At least Tolman is an honest toiler. Can play 80 minutes, always carts the ball forward and makes very few errors.

Parramatta could do a lot worse.

GB!

Juniors
It sure is. But we are desperate for good players - only decent player we've signed for next year (aside from Hopoate) is Norman. We need forwards.

and you'll see hoppa jr back in a manly jersey after he reneges on his deal at parra!
its used to be going to souffs was career suicide, now its parra!

dogslife

Coach
Thats crazy money for a player who hasnt played origin.
600k is overs, but don't let the fact that he hasn't been picked for NSW cloud the issue, NSW don't pick players in form. If he was a Queenslander, he'd have played origin already

Eelementary

Post Whore
and you'll see hoppa jr back in a manly jersey after he reneges on his deal at parra!

Is that supposed to irk me? Because as good as William Hopoate is, we don't NEED him. What we need are quality forwards.

If he reneges, I won't be too fussed.

Patorick

Staff member
Will not happen (pun not intended).
He (and those who advise him) is not stupid.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Will not happen (pun not intended).
He (and those who advise him) is not stupid.

That is a good point, too - we have offered him HUGE money. He'd be silly to walk away.

But he seems like a guy who stands by his word - when Jamil was sacked, William made a comment that I recall reading that he stands by his brother, but that the club was left no other option.

rabbitohs95

Bench
On the back of Sutton re-signing, Keary to Panthers

Sad if it happens, however i'd rather he go to Penrith than anyone else, but it's odd the past few years Penrith have snapped up some of our junior talent (Mansour, Roberts, Kane Morgan)

Hopefully it's not true, as i'd like to see Keary get a run in first grade with us, as i know he'd do a great job, those who have seen him play will agree, he definitely has the talent to be big.

age.s

First Grade
Sad if it happens, however i'd rather he go to Penrith than anyone else, but it's odd the past few years Penrith have snapped up some of our junior talent (Mansour, Roberts, Kane Morgan)

Hopefully it's not true, as i'd like to see Keary get a run in first grade with us, as i know he'd do a great job, those who have seen him play will agree, he definitely has the talent to be big.

Isn't Keary a halfback? What's wrong with Reynolds for you to want to see Keary in your team?

Matrix

Juniors
On the back of Sutton re-signing, Keary to Panthers

He better not go I would rather lose Sutton.I think with King,Crocker,Corrigan and Roy probably leaving and Everingham maybe going to jap rugby they should still have enough to resign keary and Walker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts