What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon.

Juniors
Sharks talking to
- Matt Utai
- Maurice Blair
- Taqele Naiyaravoro
- Sami Sauiluma

Theyre hopeful of getting at least 2 of them.

Sosaia Feki to Dragons.

Last edited:

Bench
Sharks talking to
- Matt Utai
- Maurice Blair
- Taqele Naiyaravoro
- Sami Sauiluma

Theyre hopeful of getting at least 2 of them.

Sosaia Feki to Dragons.
They would be better off keeping Feki,and staying the fek away from the WestsTigers players,shop somewhere else for a change,or try find a junior of your own.

Rainbow

Juniors
we have also lost over the past few years some high end players and signed no one.Jennings 800k lewis 420k gordon 240k there is 3 that covers a lot of payments.
Kingston is staying on a little over match payments why because he had no other offers.Even now people say our squad is crap so we are operating well under the cap now.And you will be pleased to know its not over yet we still have room for a few lower graders

There is no such thing as match payments in your top 25. There is a minimum of $80k in the top 25. If you think he is getting match payments you are kidding yourself.

Bench
There is no such thing as match payments in your top 25. There is a minimum of $80k in the top 25. If you think he is getting match payments you are kidding yourself.
That was my point earlier,they signed 14 players for 2013,and have signed Isaac John and Luke Capewell mid season,and Jamie Soward on ridiculious money,also Brent Kite,Elijah Taylor,Kevin Naquama,Wil Smith,Tyrone Peachey,Shaun Spence and re-signed Kingston after not having room for him.
They surely can't sign anyone else.

That was my point earlier,they signed 14 players for 2013,and have signed Isaac John and Luke Capewell mid season,and Jamie Soward on ridiculious money,also Brent Kite,Elijah Taylor,Kevin Naquama,Wil Smith,Tyrone Peachey,Shaun Spence and re-signed Kingston after not having room for him.

Just don't understand why you care so much about it?

Do you think we're somehow going to sneak a few extra players into our top 25 ?

betcats

Referee

Soward is not on Ridiculous money. Someone threw out the figure of a million out at brandy the other night and he laughed it off completely and said its less then half that.

Since when is Phil "i hate Gus" Rothfield and the telecrap gospel?? Brandy is on the board at Penrith, i'll take his word over a shoddy paper with a grudge against Gus.

Last edited:

ek999

First Grade
I can't see Manly letting Horo go. He has easily been their best forward IMO this year. I can't remember him having any bad games. It would also be stupid of Horo to go elsewhere. Him and Foran have been lethal. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Kiwi world cup squad

betcats

Referee
Horo is the buy of the year. Only thing I can see causing him to leave is if Manly can't fit him in, they probably got him cheap this year and i reckon he'd be getting some bigger offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts