What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

Coach
I can't see Manly letting Horo go. He has easily been their best forward IMO this year. I can't remember him having any bad games. It would also be stupid of Horo to go elsewhere. Him and Foran have been lethal. I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Kiwi world cup squad

Pretty sure Horo was born here.

Son of Minto

Bench
Pretty sure Horo was born here.

Despite an upbringing split between two countries there is no question where Horo's allegiance lies. He is a New Zealander ''through and through'', he says. ''I've got the Aussie accent but everything else about me is Kiwi,'' he said. ''The main goal is to one day hopefully play for the Kiwis.''

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ter-injuryplagued-seasons-20100722-10n25.html

Surely he'll be at least picked in the squad

parraeels2010

Juniors
Andrew fifta is unhappy at the sharks after having a massive falling out with flangan.his manager is already having discussions with eels management

Special K

Coach
Andrew fifta is unhappy at the sharks after having a massive falling out with flangan.his manager is already having discussions with eels management

obvious troll is obvious but your timing is poor considering flanno has given him 5 days off to go to fiji for a post origin break. Should have waited a week champ.

Raider_69

Post Whore
obvious troll is obvious but your timing is poor considering flanno has given him 5 days off to go to fiji for a post origin break. Should have waited a week champ.

He's going there to decide his future. Benji Bali style!
Fafifa to the Eels. Book it! :lol:

parraeels2010

Juniors

Seems weird that you'd let a star player go over over-seas on a holiday through the middle of the week when u have a game on the weekend if he wasnt having problems. The tigers let benji go to Bali last week and look what happened there.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm hearing:

Cameron Smith -> Brisbane Broncos.

When the richest club in the comp set their sights on a player, more often than not they get their man.

You heard it here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.