What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorson1987

Coach
Mole just said Ben Hampton signed with the Sharks. Surely he's smarter than that?

I'll believe it when I see it from the club.

If true I don't blame him, and good luck to him.

When Widdop went down injured last year he should have been playing, instead they played Finch.

This year it looked like he was going to get a chance then Bellamy signs f**king Roberts and keeps picking him.

Diesel

Referee
Mole just said Ben Hampton signed with the Sharks. Surely he's smarter than that?

Signed but wants to back out. Storm wants him but can't match what the Cowboys are offering. Problem with the cooling off period is that he can go back to the Storm but can't change his mind and take the Cowboys deal

Charlie124

First Grade
Seems we're hitting the player market fairly hard in light of the blokes we're losing. Would be happy with Hampton if it happens. Still no confirmation on Granville yet, nor have I seen any official word on Rona actually signing with the dogs, still holding out hope there.

bfoord

Juniors
Signed but wants to back out. Storm wants him but can't match what the Cowboys are offering. Problem with the cooling off period is that he can go back to the Storm but can't change his mind and take the Cowboys deal

isn't that only until round 13 ... he can't back out now unless the Sharks release him can he

Charlie124

First Grade
Why a club would agree to allow for an extra cooling off period on top of the initial deadline is beyond me. Hope it's true though.

Charlie124

First Grade
Probably a good thing, I don't know why we'd be chasing him. Back row is one position we have plenty of depth in.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Probably a good thing, I don't know why we'd be chasing him. Back row is one position we have plenty of depth in.

Thought the loss of Sims would hurt but i suppose there is Lowe and Taumalolo to look forward too

Glad that it's happened he's still got a lot of improvement especially with consistency

ek999

First Grade
Sportsbet.com.au ‏@sportsbetcomau 6m
Des Hasler spotted at Waratahs match.Cue Folau to Bulldogs rumours in 5,4,3,......

Charlie124

First Grade
What back row depth do we have next year?

A lot of our backrowers are off contract (and they are crap).

11. Cooper
12. Taumalolo/Lowe
13. Reithmuller/Bolton/Kostjasyn

Pretty sure we can scrounge a back row out of those names plus a few youngsters coming through.

We don't need to go chasing big money (origin) back rowers. McQueen is a good player but it's a position we're ok in so I'd rather we sign some depth in the halves or a first string hooker (hopefully the talk about Granville and Hampton is true)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts