What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

elyod138

Bench
11. Cooper
12. Taumalolo/Lowe
13. Reithmuller/Bolton/Kostjasyn

Pretty sure we can scrounge a back row out of those names plus a few youngsters coming through.

We don't need to go chasing big money (origin) back rowers. McQueen is a good player but it's a position we're ok in so I'd rather we sign some depth in the halves or a first string hooker (hopefully the talk about Granville and Hampton is true)

That back row looks poor and what happens if we get an injury? We also need players on the bench.

Who are the youngsters coming through?

I doubt we'll re-sign Riethmuller, he isn't quite good enough and is getting close to retirement age.

Bolton is a prop now. When he is named at lock he is still just playing as a front rower. If he plays at lock we will have no props on the bench.

Lowe is very inexperienced and was terrible against the Knights, he could still go either way (I think he'll turn out OK though).

We are still lacking one good back rower IMO, unless Taumalolo starts living up to his potential and carves up every week and we get no injuries.

Bench
Beale is gonna be flat out next year playing super rugby then stepping out with both the Dogs and Rabbits,at least he will be making plenty of money though.

Charlie124

First Grade
Des was spotted chugging beers in the crowd at the rugby so the rumour mill started up about him looking at Folou, that was knocked on the head but it came out that he was scouting Beale instead who IS off contract at the end of the year.

Dave_

Juniors
Isn't it strange how players such as Willie Tonga and others opt to go overseas when Ricky could really use their services.

Kiwi

First Grade
Isn't it strange how players such as Willie Tonga and others opt to go overseas when Ricky could really use their services.

Because swimming to England would feel like a better option over playing under Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.