What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

BranVan3000

Coach
Would like this to happen, young reliable winger who is big and can find the try line. MAKE THIS HAPPEN SOUTHS.

Yes he would walk into the "vacant" left wing spot and complete a really strong backline wit Somi, Walker, AJ. And young guns like Gray and Simone pushing their claims

Forty20

First Grade
Great signing for you guys if it happens. Sio is class.

I agree. Sio is no star but he is a good first grader. Good get for any club.

If Sio does go it is worth mentioning (before the DT gets in with their inevitable 'Another Parra junior lost' line) that we are in the perfect position to cover and likely upgrade on him internally.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I agree. Sio is no star but he is a good first grader. Good get for any club.

If Sio does go it is worth mentioning (before the DT gets in with their inevitable 'Another Parra junior lost' line) that we are in the perfect position to cover and likely upgrade on him internally.

I rate Sio, but if letting him go means we hold into Fabian Goodall, then I reckon we made the right call.

Fazz_138

Juniors
I wonder if that means there might be legs to the Hurrell > Parra rumour.

Probably not. If anything, Laumape or (lol) Dane Nielsen would be the odd ones out, I'd assume.

Hurrell > Anyone rumours have been all the rage for most of his career, so I'm not sure any of them have legs anymore. He's also just recently re-signed with The Warriors.

RWB

Bench
Warriors seem to keep recruiting and retaining without losing anybody except Locke

Just; Kevin Locke, James Maloney, Lewis Brown, Michael Luck, Krisnan Inu, Russell Packer, Elijah Taylor & Todd Lowrie in the past 2 seasons. :sarcasm:

Fazz_138

Juniors
Just; Kevin Locke, James Maloney, Lewis Brown, Michael Luck, Krisnan Inu, Russell Packer, Elijah Taylor & Todd Lowrie in the past 2 seasons. :sarcasm:

:lol: Flawless shut down right there. Ropati also retired. I don't think he'd have been on much though.

Another thing on the Warriors is that quite a few of the regular starters in Fusitua, Laumape, Friend (considering he basically had to beg for an extension) and Gubb wouldn't be on insane money, which offsets the massive Tomkins, Johnson and Mannering contracts somewhat.

BranVan3000

Coach

Most of those are a few years ago, was it not reported that Locke has been squeezed out due to the cost of Sam Tomkins causing salary cap constraints? But since then the Warriors have been able to add Hoffman and now supposedly Matai as well as numerous upgrades

Last edited:

Juju

Juniors
Most of those are a few years ago, was it not reported that Locke has been squeezed out due to the cost of Sam Tomkins causing salary cap constraints? But since then the Warriors have been able to add Hoffman and now supposedly Matai
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.