What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb4

First Grade
Good retention on Lino, rate him highly, but I thought he signed to play in France?

One Warrior

Bench
Got bounced back for some reason and the Warriors gave him a lifeline apparently. Don't quote me on it though.

Mason Lino got a shoulder injury in the Juniors Grand Final, this meant French season was over before he could join them, as it was only a one year contract they dropped him, very harsh. Yes Warriors have given him a lifeline, one year contract for 2015, handy for NSW cup and injury cover. As it stands at the moment Lolohea is being groomed for the 5/8 role, Townsend starting 5/8.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Mason Lino got a shoulder injury in the Juniors Grand Final, this meant French season was over before he could join them, as it was only a one year contract they dropped him, very harsh. Yes Warriors have given him a lifeline, one year contract for 2015, handy for NSW cup and injury cover. As it stands at the moment Lolohea is being groomed for the 5/8 role, Townsend starting 5/8.

Cheers for the confirmation on that. Hope he can get a gig somewhere sounds like he is promising.

natheel

Coach
You continue to show you have NFI about the roosters. Tommy is right, FPN might look tough and act tough when there's a stink brewing, his actual output is shocking. He spends more time passing the ball and being an apparent link forward than he does trampling a defence line. Too many times we rooster fan have seen weak 4 hit ups for 23m style stats from FPN.

Well I guess you will be used to it when Kennedy runs out for you again then because he has turned to shit

I think FPN will be good for a change. Did well in 2013

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach
So Adam Blair to broncos sounds like an interesting one....

If they had suggested last year he would have gift wrapped.... But he was very good this season for the Tigers and just about the man of the series in the four nations.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
i wonder if FPN was going back to Roosters and Kennedy was going to Broncos that Tommy Smith's tune would be any different....FPN is a hard prick and would do a team like Broncos that lacked that aggression some good

With an absolutely shocking work rate. Most Roosters fans cannot understand why he kept getting picked last season.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
The Roosters message board when a poster mentioned he was rumoured to be going.

"FPN is being shopped around. Thanks for your efforts Frankie boy but its time to move on."

"He went out like a cotton ball!!!!"

"Hopefully making room for JT."

"Hopefully he just room... Whenever he has a good game you think that maybe he's turned the corner. Only for him to run flat for the next couple of months until his next good game.."

"FPN will be replaced by Abraham Papalii"

"Lol @ key member of our 2013 Premiership. His GF performance was insipid."

"Im thinking Ricky will buy him if we are paying most of his final year contract."

"Roosters clearing the decks for a big signing in 2016 we'll miss FPN like a hole in the head."

That was just page 1, no posts in support of him..

Until finally some muted support on page 2, but not too much..

"I've supported FPN for a while but agree it is time for him to hit the road. In that last match against Souths he failed to do his job big time. Our tough man was manhandled and beaten. I think he is a tough man but but his 20 minutes a week is getting pretty tedious."

natheel

Coach
The Roosters message board when a poster mentioned he was rumoured to be going.

"FPN is being shopped around. Thanks for your efforts Frankie boy but its time to move on."

"He went out like a cotton ball!!!!"

"Hopefully making room for JT."

"Hopefully he just room... Whenever he has a good game you think that maybe he's turned the corner. Only for him to run flat for the next couple of months until his next good game.."

"FPN will be replaced by Abraham Papalii"

"Lol @ key member of our 2013 Premiership. His GF performance was insipid."

"Im thinking Ricky will buy him if we are paying most of his final year contract."

"Roosters clearing the decks for a big signing in 2016 we'll miss FPN like a hole in the head."

That was just page 1, no posts in support of him..

Until finally some muted support on page 2, but not too much..

"I've supported FPN for a while but agree it is time for him to hit the road. In that last match against Souths he failed to do his job big time. Our tough man was manhandled and beaten. I think he is a tough man but but his 20 minutes a week is getting pretty tedious."

I don't think he's been that bad. I guess he is just one of those players that are easy to lay some blame on?
Wouldn't mind him at Eels. Would add some aggression

McNulty

Juniors
B2rvHmHCYAAzXL1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.