What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie124

First Grade
Who is more likely to get punted to make way for his life partner Wayne? Des or Ricky?

Raiders surely in the box seat.

ek999

First Grade
Bulldogs rumour has been around for a while. Short term deal, for the rest of the season until uncle Wayne finds a new home

POPEYE

Coach
Who is more likely to get punted to make way for his life partner Wayne? Des or Ricky?

Raiders surely in the box seat.

So you think people are guessing where Benny might go, Darius knows his best chance of staying a rep player is with him and Benny we all know is loyal to his lapdogs. Dragons can't have Benny unless Dugan wants to play centre, Barba would be back at rehab if he thought the Maestro was returning home to Q . . . a 3 year stint in the place it all began makes a lot of sense. Maybe Sticky could become the new Stone

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Fluff from Triple M with zero info to back that up.

If he requested an immediate release, everyone would be covering it by now.

Umm..no it wasn't from Triple M, from someone a bit closer to the action than you or I.
My info was not regarding an immediate release but was for next year and beyond. Thanks anyway.

Noname36

First Grade
So you think people are guessing where Benny might go, Darius knows his best chance of staying a rep player is with him and Benny we all know is loyal to his lapdogs. Dragons can't have Benny unless Dugan wants to play centre, Barba would be back at rehab if he thought the Maestro was returning home to Q . . . a 3 year stint in the place it all began makes a lot of sense. Maybe Sticky could become the new Stone

I don't think either Boyd nor Bennett will go to Canberra. Sticky is on $1million a year with 2 years left after this one. He's a Canberra boy and the club seem to have faith he'll clear the club out so they'll give him a chance.

Darius also only plays well and has a go when his side is on top. Canberra's squad is pretty well terrible all over the park so even if Boyd did go there he'd be probably be just as, if not more useless than he is now.

POPEYE

Coach
I don't think either Boyd nor Bennett will go to Canberra. Sticky is on $1million a year with 2 years left after this one. He's a Canberra boy and the club seem to have faith he'll clear the club out so they'll give him a chance.

Darius also only plays well and has a go when his side is on top. Canberra's squad is pretty well terrible all over the park so even if Boyd did go there he'd be probably be just as, if not more useless than he is now.

Wonder what odds Waterhouse has on Sticky surviving

Starkers

Bench
bennett to canberra with sticky getting sacked would be hilarious. he did that to him at the roosters too, then backflipped on the deal when things went public. i still think bennett to titans.

mongoose

Coach
f**k I hope we don't get darius. will find it difficult to support the raiders with him on board.

Rodent

Bench
Bennett and Boyd to the Dragons. Duges will be happy to play centre as it ensures a fat cheque each year from SOO as he won't be displacing the Hayne plane.

Starkers

Bench
Good point, hadn't thought about that. There'll be a fair clean-out at the Titans one way or another you'd imagine. No semi's equals new coach. If they don't lock up Henry he'll be off somewhere else surely.

Imagine Bennett to GC and Henry to Broncos. That'd be interesting.

POPEYE

Coach
If Cronulla is the gathering place for disgruntled players wanting to prove a point why is no-one proving a point. Could it be that every club that donates to Cronulla knows exactly what they're doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts