What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
It's either Foran or Folau, the latter most likely

Reading that above article makes me very happy we're only an 80min game and that ol' Phillip isn't in any position of power.

Folau wont be back in league - he's getting paid more and seeing more of the world than he would playing RL- Would he be a chance for the olympics with RU now an Olympic sport?

Folau wont be back in league - he's getting paid more and seeing more of the world than he would playing RL- Would he be a chance for the olympics with RU now an Olympic sport?
Yea but RU sucks, and there's strong rumours that he wants out.

And Parra need a FB.

Although it's looking more like Foran, which would make Sterlo happy.

Kilkenny

Coach
Moylan is not unhappy at Penrith. The OP is full of it. Just made up BS.

Having said that money talks and while I have no idea what money he signed for when he resigned with the Panthers I am sure it is probably less than he could command currently if on the open market.

Now if for arguments sake someone came in with a ridiculous offer way above what Gould is currently paying for him then who knows.

At the end of the day the Panthers have others at the club who could step into the fullback position and do equally as good a job. DWZ and Moss to name two and there are others in the juniors coming thru.

As the Panthers under Gould's leadership have shown if someone is unhappy or a destabilising influence then for sure and certain they will be allowed to leave and that's the way it should be.

Charlie124

First Grade
Unbelievable?
01_01_Ripleys_About_2.jpg

Believe it.

nick87

Coach
I must be the only bloke who watches Joshua Jackson and Dale Finucane and wonders "What's the big deal?"

Decent club standard footballers, nothing more.

blaza88z

Coach
Moylan is not unhappy at Penrith. The OP is full of it. Just made up BS.

Having said that money talks and while I have no idea what money he signed for when he resigned with the Panthers I am sure it is probably less than he could command currently if on the open market.

Now if for arguments sake someone came in with a ridiculous offer way above what Gould is currently paying for him then who knows.

At the end of the day the Panthers have others at the club who could step into the fullback position and do equally as good a job. DWZ and Moss to name two and there are others in the juniors coming thru.

As the Panthers under Gould's leadership have shown if someone is unhappy or a destabilising influence then for sure and certain they will be allowed to leave and that's the way it should be.

I can't agree with that, so many times he came up with clutch plays last season for them. Am I to believe they have another fullback who can be equally as clutch of a player as he was for them last season?

I also think if he tested the open market then Penrith wouldn't have much of an option but to release him given all their talent coming through you wouldn't think they'd risk it all for 1 guy after they've recently handed off the likes of Michael Jennings and Luke Lewis.

Spot On

Coach
I must be the only bloke who watches Joshua Jackson and Dale Finucane and wonders "What's the big deal?"

No, you're not. I don't get it either. Bit like the wraps Joel Thompson had on him for a couple of seasons. I never saw anything special from him either. Stock standard back rowers. Nothing special at all. Jackson possibly could be a very good player over the next few seasons if he continually improves his game.

Last edited:

Radical Rat

Juniors

Nope I'm the same. Jackson is a decent workhorse but lacks impact and Finucane is a bit of a plodder.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Are you guys sure you're not confusing Josh Jackson the footballer with Joshua Jackson the Mighty Duck?

Because Josh Jackson the footballer is a fantastic player who will only get better. High work rate, excellent defender, tough, runs great lines and has a good offload.

Not sure what more you can hope for out of a 21ish year old backrower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts