What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured signings 2014 / 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnyason

Juniors
True warriors have that brilliance to win matches Tomkins, Johnson and hurrell parra have nothing to win games now Hayne is a nfl reserve.

natheel

Coach
It is pathetic seeing the eels fans so desperate for foran. Lets be honest has foz ever kicked field goal, set up multiiple tries. He not a matchwinner its that simple while we have snake, killer and dce we will be in games.
Dce kicks field goals, makes line breaks, kicks 40/20s, puts players through holes. Foran is over glorified lock he is a good support cast eg sea eagles and nz.
Question eels fans confident foran can win you a comp really....i can go through highlight tapes of wins since his debut he is not going to be want you need. Offer overs we can keep the next great half in our game, foran is not that good year solid does some good things but he not a matchwinner.

mate he would be an asset for any team he goes too. He's the ultimate competitor and a future captain of a club. You can build a club around guys like him. He may not be flashy but thats where other players come into the equation. He would be the partner that Sandow needs to be consistent and to take more control to allow Chris to do what he does best in attack.

i think he (Foran) would be an excellent signing. Johnson is very inconsistent yet fires when a level headed Foran is next to him...go figure

natheel

Coach
True warriors have that brilliance to win matches Tomkins, Johnson and hurrell parra have nothing to win games now Hayne is a nfl reserve.

Did you watch last year. Yeh Hayne was good but he wasn't the only one. If our forwards didn't step up Hayne would not of had the room to work his magic.

We have a decent pack with a good mix of experience and rookies. Our backs in the starting side are no slouches either. Yeh Hayne is gone but Arthur is a good coach he will know what needs to be done

natheel

Coach
he'd be better at Eels. has plenty of ex manly mates to build a solid foundation for the club with Brad Arthur ;)

Foran would push the Warriors to the brink of a premiership IMO...

He would provide them with everything they lack... That toughness and consistency they often miss...

He's a perfect foil for Johnson... From a Kiwi perspective I just want to see how good they can be if they played together week in week out...

No he wouldn't, foran is a self confessed twinkie.

winnyason

Juniors
Mates yeah good call natheel
Watmough - played his best footy look forward to 2 penalties a game, drop balls, force passes and running across field.
Darcy lussick - his claim to fame is the battle of brookvale....causing the blue. Rubbish player.
Hopoate - yeah playing nothng like he did with manly following trend of jordan rapana, lagi satu of players returning....nothing like they did before.
Arthur - his claim to fame being the worlds best assistant.
Going to battle without hayne lets see how good your coach is without him.

The key teams tend to forget is buying manlys culture......is the fullback he is the reason why manly wins or loses games.

bottle

Coach
Watmough - played his best footy look forward to 2 penalties a game, drop balls, force passes and running across field.
Darcy lussick - his claim to fame is the battle of brookvale....causing the blue. Rubbish player.
Hopoate - yeah playing nothng like he did with manly following trend of jordan rapana, lagi satu of players returning....nothing like they did before.

The key teams tend to forget is buying manlys culture......is the fullback he is the reason why manly wins or loses games.

Makes sense.

natheel

Coach

So now they're all out of manly they're all rubbish? Righto

Just forget that hopoate makes origin first year back then injured hampering his season. Didn't have a full preseason either. Did well considering

Watmough was your best forward last year while injured and bought for his toughness and experience for our young forwards

Lussick had an injury plagued year but year before had a solid year

Gower had an awesome season last year better than when he played at manly actually

I'm sure if snake left you would say he's too injury prone

Even with doran on the brink of leaving you're rubbishing him

Last edited:

Delboy

First Grade
Winnyason went over the top at the time of the Hopoate signing, said he would never leave and if he did , would be rubbish and paid too much

Moanly still sign players from our jumiors etc, if someone looks at at one of theirs,he squeals like a stuck pig :). Karma is such a bitch. Maybe he should be reminded it's not the 70s And 80s when Arthurson and the Manly Leagues club were smart and flush

winnyason

Juniors
Winnyason went over the top at the time of the Hopoate signing, said he would never leave and if he did , would be rubbish and paid too much

Moanly still sign players from our jumiors etc, if someone looks at at one of theirs,he squeals like a stuck pig . Karma is such a bitch. Maybe he should be reminded it's not the 70s And 80s when Arthurson and the Manly Leagues club were smart and flush

Mate parra got lucky imagine if sterling and kenny did not turn up you still be looking for that first title, manly are winners always will be parra are not. We have some amazing young talent coming through.
Karma we will keep winning be being in finals winning gfs......parra will continue to win spoons choke in big games 2001 remind me how that played.
I stand by my statements watmough is past it buhrer was best forward. Gower shit forgot about him ....the nsw cup player of the year where he belongs.
I rubbish my own josh starling is a walking tackle bag terrible player he gets owned every time he plays firsts. Horo terrible does he think 2 second man plays is workrate .
I have no doubt we lose foran he is simply not a 1.2 mill player, dce is the future of the club he will foster young kids coming through tom trbojevic and brother jake, clint gutherson, liam knight.
Karma yes oxygen thief remember the best centre parra ever produced is a manly great ......all because of brain smith.

de$$ie

Juniors
Watmough is busted. You can take Foran if he wants to play with his mates and for the Supercoach.

bottle

Coach
It's always hilarious watching fans fall to bits and get hysterical when someone mentions one of theirs in a rumours thread.
winnyason is giving goodplayer a run for his money in thread composition though.

betcats

Referee
After todays articles I think someone will get desperate and try to bring Carney back for next year.

Last edited:

Kiwi

First Grade
Mate parra got lucky imagine if sterling and kenny did not turn up you still be looking for that first title, manly are winners always will be parra are not. We have some amazing young talent coming through.
Karma we will keep winning be being in finals winning gfs......parra will continue to win spoons choke in big games 2001 remind me how that played.
I stand by my statements watmough is past it buhrer was best forward. Gower shit forgot about him ....the nsw cup player of the year where he belongs.
I rubbish my own josh starling is a walking tackle bag terrible player he gets owned every time he plays firsts. Horo terrible does he think 2 second man plays is workrate .
I have no doubt we lose foran he is simply not a 1.2 mill player, dce is the future of the club he will foster young kids coming through tom trbojevic and brother jake, clint gutherson, liam knight.
Karma yes oxygen thief remember the best centre parra ever produced is a manly great ......all because of brain smith.
Go wash the sand out of your vag

seriously the sterling kenny comment is so stupid, and remember it wasn't that long ago manly were a rabble getting flogged by 50 on a regular basis. Those days can just as easily return.

Status
Not open for further replies.