What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench
Completely overlooking the fact that your a maniac...

I doubt I'd ever see Souths and the Warriors do a deal together... The last time Russell Crowe and Eric Watson were in the same room Eric Watson beat the shit out of him in a public toilet.

Laugh at BM all you like,but that story is coming out of a few places,he maybe right.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I hope the Warriors put a couple of wins back to back so these "rumours" will go away.

Then I can look forward to them next year when we inevitably have our lazy start to the season.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere except some fan making up his own speculation on a Rabbitohs forum and then the "heard it here first" brigade coming in to parrot it.

Bench
Yes, but bm is claiming it's a trade deal which it isn't.

And the hurrell to souths rumor was started up by souths fans.

The trade deal rumour involved the cowboys,with Simms and McQueen which seems to have fizzled out,so maybe BM has combined the 2 rumours.

unbreaK

Juniors
Ben Hannant --> Titans

Dropped by the Broncos for this weekends game, no mention of an injury, wouldn't be surprised if he's granted an early release.

Kiwi

First Grade
Ben Hannant --> Titans

Dropped by the Broncos for this weekends game, no mention of an injury, wouldn't be surprised if he's granted an early release.
can't see him getting an early release, unless they plan on Hala being a perminant fixture in the 17 and using Molo.

Kiwi

First Grade
who is hannant affiliated with? Hala has been named for the dolphins, so will it be a straight swap or is he injured and this is another media beat up.

Big Pete

Referee
Ipswich.

The media team lists are notoriously outdated in the QCup. Makes it a nightmare to follow the game since it seems like teams just go out of their way to list last week's team.

unbreaK

Juniors
It's a win-win for the Storm, great decision letting him go, plenty of money to re-sign Tohu Harris and Kevin Proctor (Already re-signed Harris today)

Status
Not open for further replies.