What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
I'm sorry but what's with all the self righteousness in here. Has noone here ever hooked up/gotten touchy feely in a club before? Because this is exactly what happened and the chick was hanging with Blake for quite a while and did not have an issue with some of the other stuff that happened. He's guilty of being stupid for allowing a chick to double cross him sure but assault? What a joke. I seriously can't beleive how naive you all are. If I charged every dude and chick who touched me on the ass in a club I'd be in court every month. Shit, only last week I saw a hens night party and the bride to be grabbed a man on the toosh. She must be a criminal! I'm suprised the man did not call the police! Lucky for her she's not a football player.

Fingerbang

Bench
I'm sorry but what's with all the self righteousness in here. Has noone here ever hooked up/gotten touchy feely in a club before? Because this is exactly what happened and the chick was hanging with Blake for quite a while and did not have an issue with some of the other stuff that happened. He's guilty of being stupid for allowing a chick to double cross him sure but assault? What a joke. I seriously can't beleive how naive you all are. If I charged every dude and chick who touched me on the ass in a club I'd be in court every month. Shit, only last week I saw a hens night party and the bride to be grabbed a man on the toosh. She must be a criminal! I'm suprised the man did not call the police! Lucky for her she's not a football player.
If that is you in your avatar Sara....it would be worth doing time to grab that arse. :sarcasm:

nrlnrl

First Grade

not self righteousness or opinion, just stating the facts of what Blake Ferguson was charged with

( maybe any comments on Blake Ferguson's playing future should be moved to another thread - sorry for it being OT )

Last edited:

Son of Minto

Bench

You probably would've posted the exact opposite of this if Turd Fergo signed with Easts

Whether he was copping a feel or went all Jake the Muss on the bird, I don't want him at Souths regardless. The bloke is a giant turd and will be a blight on whatever club he plays for.

I know we are desperate for outside backs and he is the best available but if we sign him, we are asking for trouble.

RWB

Bench
Forget the charges for a second, Ferguson walked out on his club, fans and teammates whilst the season was still going on, went up to Sydney & up the coast for a holiday and refused to come back down to see club officials for a please explain.

The NRL took a stand when they banned SBW from the NRL for the length of his contract when he walked out on his club unexplained and now they have the opportunity to do the same thing again. A 1 year ban at minimum should be enforced for anyone who breaks their contract with such disregard to the club. The NRL needs to start backing the clubs, contracts need to mean something.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Forget the charges for a second, Ferguson walked out on his club, fans and teammates whilst the season was still going on, went up to Sydney & up the coast for a holiday and refused to come back down to see club officials for a please explain.

The NRL took a stand when they banned SBW from the NRL for the length of his contract when he walked out on his club unexplained and now they have the opportunity to do the same thing again. A 1 year ban at minimum should be enforced for anyone who breaks their contract with such disregard to the club. The NRL needs to start backing the clubs, contracts need to mean something.

Very much agreed.

bluey

Bench

Good post

Raider_69

Post Whore

Well said.

Billythekid

First Grade

Totally agreed. Not to mention we need to stop treating these players like they're bigger than the game. If Ferguson decides to leave the game because he is forced to have a year off who cares. The game won't miss him and doesn't need him. If anything d*ckheads like that give our game a bad name and a bad reputation.

Last edited:

Packy

Bench
Yep. Couldn't agree more. Any club stupid enough to sign him should get the pleasure of that taken out of their cap too.

POPEYE

Coach
Ah, you blokes will get over it, Fergo will one day be a Kangaroo and any player who jumps that high is always forgiven, it's only when he outlives his usefulness he's sent to England, and half the time even then he will become a legend . . . Boyd and Monaghan for example.

Fmd, I wish I had enough life left in me to jump up and down about players who have to face court, I'm left to concentrate on the only 80 minute periods of judgement I give a shit about

Iafeta

Referee
Exactly right RWB. Rugby league is built off tribalism, off being the blue collar game, off remembering your roots, no one man being bigger than any club or the game, somewhere along the way the NRL has lost sight of that. Its fairly sad that the NRL doesn't give more support to NRL clubs in ensuring that no one man is bigger than the game, and it almost seems actively encourages future clubs to take advantage of the previous club's disadvantage that said player wanted to be a parasite and wanted to become bigger than the game.

super_coach

First Grade
Clubs should get together and black ban morons like,Fergerson. Although it will never happen, some desperate club will reward him with 500 grand a year.

POPEYE

Coach
Exactly right RWB. Rugby league is built off tribalism, off being the blue collar game, off remembering your roots, no one man being bigger than any club or the game, somewhere along the way the NRL has lost sight of that. Its fairly sad that the NRL doesn't give more support to NRL clubs in ensuring that no one man is bigger than the game, and it almost seems actively encourages future clubs to take advantage of the previous club's disadvantage that said player wanted to be a parasite and wanted to become bigger than the game.

I'm sure Sonny is not as bad as you make him out to be

She 'double crossed him'? :roll:

I didn't realise you were there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts