What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiamaSaint

Coach
Haha love that everyone is passing off PE2010 and his post as if it could be a proper rumour. The bloke is a piss taker and never has any posts of substance or truth. He constantly takes the piss to get reactions haha

Who is doing that, did I miss something?

Franko

Juniors
Hoffman will get the fullback gig at Souths, heard their current fullback is mediocre at best

I was just thinkiing the same thing. If he is upset Barba is coming to the Broncos and he will not be playing fullback why would he come to Souths. I don't think so!

WireMan

Bench
sat next to Joel and Michael Monaghan at the hyperdome logan food court.

One of them to the broncs or Titan maybe.

Was very awkward sitting next to a dog f**ker.

When?

I would assume Joel will be going back to the NRL when Michael retires, probably at the end of next season.

POPEYE

Coach
Got a feeling Smith will do the same as Cronk, bluff as if he's gone then re sign..

Bellamy has always been as important to Melbourne as Smith has, if either left the other would find a way around the problem. Not sure Smith would enjoy spending what should be his glorious twilight reinventing the Broncos

Kiwi

First Grade
Bellamy has always been as important to Melbourne as Smith has, if either left the other would find a way around the problem. Not sure Smith would enjoy spending what should be his glorious twilight reinventing the Broncos
There wont be much in need of that. Our biggest problem was converting all the great territory into points barba and milford go a long way to fixing that.

Last edited:

Patorick

Staff member
Yeah.

Might prefer coaching Brisbane (and "writing" for the Courier Mail) over coaching Melbourne though.

When he finishes training and gets flown in his personal helicopter to his solid gold house, I don't think he'll mind too much.

Delboy

First Grade
Shoebox will understand that players can sign for less than they are worth if they have been out of the game for a while.

What, he has set a precedent,? (Looks at the Yawnion poster boy)

No , really, it's the Roosters where can I tick it off. :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.