What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

First Grade
Broncos Salary Cap at work again i see.

But wait we can't make the 8 according to most next year, we have a crap side, apparently adding one player and releasing a test player makes us cap cheats now. Pick one, we are either full of stars and under performing or have crap players.

Last edited:

Kiwi

First Grade
Reed in the wing? He's an over rated centre. Would be an absolute laugh on the wing. Slow, can't jump, questionable handling.

I know which wing opposition would be targeting.

I think he would go alright, he can jump and scores plenty of his tries out jumping people. Even if it's not reed, maybe Oates or one of the other wingers. Either way it's a very strong backline if we land fergo

Raider_69

Post Whore
You can easily be both actually. Brisbane have a number of stars and complete feces behind them.

Barba, Hodges, Milford, Gillett, Thiaday, Glenn and Parker must be on close to $400k each on average, your offering up 1.something million for Cameron Smith and now think you've got room for Blake Ferugson, who will be looking for 400k+

Not making a lot of sense right now, though im guessing half of these guys are on the "Lockyer" deals of 200k on the cap and countless millions dolled out to them elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.