What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
RFM isn't under contract although the Warriors may have an option on him (can't remember).

A lot will depend on there plans for Maumalo who is being played on the wing even though he isn't a wingers asshole. If they plan on putting Maumalo to back row where he belongs then they may see him as a better prospect.

RFM will need a lot of work (hands, defense), but has a lot of raw ingredients.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Why on earth would he stay in Brisbane?

Boyd, Milf, Hunt, McCullogh, Kodi Nikorima... there isn't a spot for him.

At least he could vie for the 5/8 or fullback spot at the Roosters.

DeeJ

Bench
Why? We have halves and hookers, he'd just be in the same position as he is at the Broncos.

Can he play fullback?

One of the Nikorima's is a fullback, but I don't know which one. It's a logical choice for him to go to the Roosters career wise. We can't keep them all unfortunately.

Aiden Tolman to Knights IF Mbye signs due to Dogs cap restrictions. I will believe it when I see it. Barry Toohey reports Tolman's manager approached Newcastle. i doubt we are the only club in the mix. Depends on new coach and us moving our overpaid deadwood.

POPEYE

Coach
Tolman has been a far bigger mainstay than people give him credit for, Kasiano and Pritchard are bums in comparison . . . hard to remember how young he is

Kiwi

First Grade
One of the Nikorima's is a fullback, but I don't know which one. It's a logical choice for him to go to the Roosters career wise. We can't keep them all unfortunately.

Kodi is the fullback

Jayden is the halves player.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Aiden Tolman to Knights IF Mbye signs due to Dogs cap restrictions. I will believe it when I see it. Barry Toohey reports Tolman's manager approached Newcastle. i doubt we are the only club in the mix. Depends on new coach and us moving our overpaid deadwood.

I don't think Tolman will be going anywhere. The dogs have freed up a fair bit of cap space with Hodko and Pritchard leaving this season. Mbye will take a chunk of that but I'm sure we can find some space in the cap for him.

dogslife

Coach
Because it means it's highly likely he's been factored into the salary cap... When have you ever heard of a clubs vice captain being released with more than 3 years to run on his contract?

RWB

Bench
Because it means it's highly likely he's been factored into the salary cap... When have you ever heard of a clubs vice captain being released with more than 3 years to run on his contract?

You let your captain go without a fight to sign an untested Under 20's player last year.

Compared to that releasing Aiden Tolman (with Graham, Klemmer, Kasiano & Perrett the new rotation) so you can re-sign Moses Mbye makes a lot of sense.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Letting an off contract player go to another club is not the same as releasing a player 3 years early

2 years early. His contract runs out end of 2017.

And Dollar Des will cut whoever he thinks he needs to and not bat an eyelid. If he things Tolman is surplus to needs he will cut him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts