What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
21 year old signs for 6 years = a lifetime contract.

Looks like somebody hasn't heard of maths class either.

On the deal, it would a smart move for them (ignoring potential injury etc which can't be predicted). Overall they would get Milford cheaper than what he will actually be worth around 2017/2018 and that will allow them to retain other players around him.

Last edited:

Walt Flanigan

Referee
oh the pain still burns....

considering in the end, Milf finished his contract and then moved to Brisbane, I'm not sure what Raiders fans have to be upset about.

Not really, our roster is a lot healthier for him going. More of a swipe at Ayoub than Milford (he is also Tedesco's manager).

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
I thought I heard a while back that Locke was heading to the Raiders?

At least if he goes to the Storm we'll know if there's any future for Locke in the game of professional rugby league because if Bellamy can't straighten him out, nobody will and he'll end up on the scrapheap

Snappy

Coach
Locke being shopped around everywhere cause he's unwanted in SL. I think he'll be a cheap depth signing wherever he ends up.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
In general players should sign as long as possible on the best money they can get. Brisbane are a well run club so I can't imagine they have zero protection. There are some risks involved. He could blow out an acl at training today.

We signed Campese quite long term and it was on balance a negative.

betcats

Referee
In general players should sign as long as possible on the best money they can get. Brisbane are a well run club so I can't imagine they have zero protection. There are some risks involved. He could blow out an acl at training today.

We signed Campese quite long term and it was on balance a negative.

A lot of long term contracts turn into stinkers for the club from what ive seen, players or coaches that is.

I predict in two years or even next year Parra fans will be wondering why the f**k we signed Watmong for 4 years.

Kiwi

First Grade
A lot of long term contracts turn into stinkers for the club from what ive seen, players or coaches that is.

I predict in two years or even next year Parra fans will be wondering why the f**k we signed Watmong for 4 years.
There is a huge difference between a 21 year old Milford and an over the hill injury prone Watmough. As shown when he ran straight past him to score a brilliant solo try.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

Mate, I'd say they are asking that question right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts