What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Probably exaggerating by calling him shit but yeah, guy needs to eat some salad

image.png

nomis88

Juniors
His record is 2 seasons with them is 10th and 12th. Comparing his results to other appalling coaching records to get a "he's good because he bettered appalling" is not success in my book.

But, hey, I'm not a Parramatta supporter so I don't rate 10th or 12th as good.........

Slightly off topic but can anyone tell me when Parramatta is releasing their 30 years of nothing commemorative jersey for next year?

Kiwi

First Grade
Slightly off topic but can anyone tell me when Parramatta is releasing their 30 years of nothing commemorative jersey for next year?

They decided not to fearing the Sharks would release their lifetime of nothing commemorative jersey and get beaten at being shit aswell.

nomis88

Juniors
They decided not to fearing the Sharks would release their lifetime of nothing commemorative jersey and get beaten at being shit aswell.

Fair point. Which club should Hopoate play for so that he doesn't have to make the decision whether or not to play in a Grand Final on a Sunday?

chigurh

“It’s a great fit. Anthony feels comfortable with Wayne (Bennett), he lets him play natural football and if something doesn’t come off, Wayne doesn’t rip into him.”

Bloody Bennett and his boring, negative game plans. :sarcasm:

Snappy

Coach
oh the pain still burns....

considering in the end, Milf finished his contract and then moved to Brisbane, I'm not sure what Raiders fans have to be upset about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts