What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2015/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

natheel

Coach
If you watch the holden cup GF this weekend, Keep an eye on:

Addison Demetriou & Tom Trbojevic... Tom should cover Gutherson loss... Still spewing he left... Parra fans should be delighted with his signature..

Yeh I'm quite excited for the Gutherson signing should he stay fit.

How we lose out big time???? not signing Hopoate???? lol dont think so.. He is soooo overrated..

And a utility player like Isaac john on half the coin Hopoate is on...

Just cant see where we miss out big time, keep trying though
If Manly signed John on half the money Hopoate is on then they're geniused.

eagles4eva

First Grade
Because you lose a very good junior and get nothing in terms of a replacement. Unless you see Isaac John as being a good signing...imo he is a Ben Roberts type player. Rocks or diamonds.

Yes loosing a good junior, absolutely.. Can be covered... Not paying overs for Hoppa win win

Jason Maher

Immortal
Heard a rumour the Tigers are looking at bringing Nathan Merritt out of retirement. That would be pretty awesome if it happened. ;-)

ellskimore

Juniors
Heard a rumour the Tigers are looking at bringing Nathan Merritt out of retirement. That would be pretty awesome if it happened. ;-)

tumblr_nsmxfqI3bd1qkko3bo1_400.gif

oldmancraigy

Coach
I could give 2 shits what Penn thinks of old mate Arthur. He is rubbish and his record speaks volumes to that effect.
I never wanted that hack coaching Manly so certainly not a case of "ew ew Manly didn't get him, he's crap now". He's crap - full stop.

What do you mean by his record?

Isn't that in his favour? He took a team that had won 10 games in 2 years without him, and won 12 games his first season in charge.

If you're right, then Parra will miss the 8 (yet again) in 2016. If you're wrong, they're a top 8 team. I'm happy to wait and see, but I fail to see the logic of 'his record so far shows him to be crap' - not a great way of reading the numbers IMHO.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
What do you mean by his record?

Isn't that in his favour? He took a team that had won 10 games in 2 years without him, and won 12 games his first season in charge.

If you're right, then Parra will miss the 8 (yet again) in 2016. If you're wrong, they're a top 8 team. I'm happy to wait and see, but I fail to see the logic of 'his record so far shows him to be crap' - not a great way of reading the numbers IMHO.

His record is 2 seasons with them is 10th and 12th. Comparing his results to other appalling coaching records to get a "he's good because he bettered appalling" is not success in my book.

But, hey, I'm not a Parramatta supporter so I don't rate 10th or 12th as good.........

Vic Mackey

Referee
If you watch the holden cup GF this weekend, Keep an eye on:

Addison Demetriou & Tom Trbojevic... Tom should cover Gutherson loss... Still spewing he left... Parra fans should be delighted with his signature..

Demetriou is shit. Kinda like a poor mans hurrell, problem is hurrell is also shit.

You can stand out in NYC by being fat and falling over 80kg opponents to score. Doesn't work in the NRL

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Demetriou is shit. Kinda like a poor mans hurrell, problem is hurrell is also shit.

You can stand out in NYC by being fat and falling over 80kg opponents to score. Doesn't work in the NRL

Have to agree somewhat (although I certainly don't think he is shit).

Been hearing wraps all year on him then finally got to see a couple of games and was underwhelmed from the hype.

Yeah he is a big unit but he would be destroyed in first grade with that physique. Defence is not the name of the game in NYC where he runs rampant.

ek999

First Grade
:lol: Merge are hilarious. What the f**k is McGregor doing?

Undoubtably cheap, plenty of first grade experience and can play both in the halves and hooker. Sure he isn't good enough to be a first choice half but as a backup for injuries I think he is a good buy

Status
Not open for further replies.