What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I wouldn't go massive overs for Morgan, but I'd dip a little deeper. The boy can play.

Fo sho.

The thing is we don't have to pay overs to keep him, but other clubs might have to pay overs to take him off our hands.

We are in a good position regarding retention, and that is all about the options we have.

Next year we have Hopoate and Loko who are both proven first graders, as well as Toutai who has potential. Pewhairangi is another with potential, though I believe he is also off contract, along with Morgan.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We could have played Morgan and Hopoate at centre and stick Loko in the back row, but with the signing of Hock we already have enough edge forwards contracted for next year.

Looks like Morgan will be the odd man out. Possibly Allgood as well.

Bunji dropped to the bunch!! I remember the last coach to drop a big name, big salary player,and the hammering he copped in the media. I suspect Potter will be treated much better despite him dropping the golden boy. Potter is no SK.

Last edited:

Craig Johnston

First Grade
the bloke busts tackles better than anyone bar hayne, can defend and we want to move him further from the middle of the field?

insanity. i like morgan, but loko is a better player. morgan needs to accomodate for loko not the other way around

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
they regularly swap positions during the game anyway, the number on their back means little nowdays

Status
Not open for further replies.