What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmancraigy

Coach
It will probably depend largely on the form of Morgs and Loko for the remainder of this season, as well as trial games. Either way, it'll be good to have him, no matter where he plays.

Yeah you're right. We should definitely leave a guy who dominated for NSW at right centre (in his rookie season) out on the wing in favour of Ryan Morgan.

bartman

Immortal
Anyone else expecting Loko to the second row, Morgan to the centres, and Reni to Wenty.... :sarcasm:?

Tooooks

Bench
Yeah you're right. We should definitely leave a guy who dominated for NSW at right centre (in his rookie season) out on the wing in favour of Ryan Morgan.

A pretty unjustified smartarse response. I didn't say he should start on the wing. I said I think he will. You know, like he did in the last Nrl game he played?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Anyone else expecting Loko to the second row, Morgan to the centres, and Reni to Wenty.... :sarcasm:?

It's certainly possible, though I doubt we'll see Maitua dropped. Tanginoa might be getting that rest Sticky promised. Sorry, 'rest'.

And even though you read every post I dare say you will respond to this one with your fingers in your ears and your eyes closed.

But what is seen cannot be unseen, bart.

oldmancraigy

Coach
A pretty unjustified smartarse response. I didn't say he should start on the wing. I said I think he will. You know, like he did in the last Nrl game he played?

If you thought the last one was smartarse, then I better hold fire on the Morgan/ Jamie Lyon comparisons? (or Steve Matai for that matter).

And yes, I think it's absolutely ridiculous (to the extent of mockery with smartarse comments) to suggest that Hoppa should start on the wing. He's an "all world" talent who will have had a full off-season of training to be 'in shape'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts