What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderdan

Bench
tackle breaks don't mean that much if you can't follow up with a line break or put a support player into space.

there was a year when wade mckinnon was leading tackle breaks but al he would do is crab across field fending off a few defenders before getting tackled to no advantage. by comparison that same season willie tonga had about 1/3 the number of tackle breaks wade had, but racked up twice as many line breaks (from memory he had one line break for every two tackle breaks).

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he has all this going for him yet people now want to play him out of position :crazy:

may as well move Hayne to 5/8 as well

hell lets just move everyone

hindmarsh_1

Juniors
Loko has the second most tackle busts in the NRL at the moment, behind Inglis. Hayne is third. Not bad.

I saw it as jaryd 2nd on like 43 and loko 3rd on 41.. Either way its pretty bloody impressive ! Just goes to show that jarryd hasnt been as quiet as some of the sections of the media make out.. Also for what its worth inglis is miles ahead of haynes 43, he has something like 65

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
I saw it as jaryd 2nd on like 43 and loko 3rd on 41.. Either way its pretty bloody impressive ! Just goes to show that jarryd hasnt been as quiet as some of the sections of the media make out.. Also for what its worth inglis is miles ahead of haynes 43, he has something like 65

It varies depending where you read it i guess. According to RLW today..

1. Inglis (59)
2. Loko (50)
3. Hayne (47)
4. G. Burgess (40)
5. Reece Robinson (38)

tackle breaks don't mean that much if you can't follow up with a line break or put a support player into space.

there was a year when wade mckinnon was leading tackle breaks but al he would do is crab across field fending off a few defenders before getting tackled to no advantage. by comparison that same season willie tonga had about 1/3 the number of tackle breaks wade had, but racked up twice as many line breaks (from memory he had one line break for every two tackle breaks).
if that were the case hodges would have a 1000 already this year since all he does is crab.

Tooooks

Bench
Everyone assumes Hoppa will start in the centres next year. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't start on the wing, despite his big contract.

Gronk

Staff member
Everyone assumes Hoppa will start in the centres next year. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't start on the wing, despite his big contract.

He'll have a full off season, so I expect that he will start at centre.

Tooooks

Bench
He'll have a full off season, so I expect that he will start at centre.

It will probably depend largely on the form of Morgs and Loko for the remainder of this season, as well as trial games. Either way, it'll be good to have him, no matter where he plays.

Gronk

Staff member
We get a mention by the Lurker today. Someone should tell him that we signed Corey Norman and young Kelly aint no Ben Roberts.

Wests not hollering for a Marshall
I keep hearing struggling superstar Benji Marshall is unhappy at the Wests Tigers and hasn’t gelled with new coach Mick Potter. Marshall's shock relegation to the bench for Friday night's clash with Souths only adds to the talk of unrest. Sources suggest he would even consider switching clubs – but only if it’s a Sydney based team. Trouble is, Benji is on $600,000-a-season at the club and not a lot of clubs would pay that sort of money considering his recent form. Maybe Parramatta coach Ricky Stuart will step in to solve his five-eighth issues at the Eels.
http://www.sportal.com.au/league-news-display/the-lurkernrl-rumour-filewednesday-235081

Craig Johnston

First Grade
i've always suspected ben-gee to be a closet eels fan so if he ever did really go to market because he truly wanted out, i'd say we'd be a good chance if we wanted him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts