What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yeah, so...we're in the market and probably in need more than any other team to be honest and we should have more then enough to make it happen.

And if that statement is true, I call that a opportunity and a blessing. He wants to leave and we want a hooker. So great come on board Apisai.

Apisai is still a chance.. Just been told

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
On Apisai Koroisau, I think this guy is an absolute star.

If anything Kaysa Pritchard is at best in my opinion maybe 20-25 % chance of making it long term in the NRL, due to his lack of size and strength. But for people that haven't seen what Apisai can do he has SIZE, STRENGTH and SKILLS, behind him that we can only dream we had from our dummy half.

Check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNt-sOm8xEM

Apisai is 172cm and 85kg and also two years older. Pritchard has just turned 19 and is 170cm and 79kg - he will easily put a few more kgs on over then few years by the time he is 21 - so really there aren't any real differences in size between the two.

I admit I have not watched a lot of Pritchard but he did spend a few games at lock last indicating he must be a pretty strong defender for his size.

TheRam

Coach
Apisai is 172cm and 85kg and also two years older. Pritchard has just turned 19 and is 170cm and 79kg - he will easily put a few more kgs on over then few years by the time he is 21 - so really there aren't any real differences in size between the two.

I admit I have not watched a lot of Pritchard but he did spend a few games at lock last indicating he must be a pretty strong defender for his size.

Yes but I think Apisai is a much better player.

Eelementary

Post Whore

I don't recall seeing Pritchard miss tackles against the Cowboys, and I recall seeing Tamou and Scott targeting him. He actually looked to defend pretty well despite his size.

I've kept a close eye on Kaysa in the under-20s, and I've seen him do most of what Api did in the highlights video except for the feats of strength - Kaysa is more of a finesse player.

I'd be happy with a potential hooking combo of Pritchhard and Api tbh.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yes but I think Apisai is a much better player.

I don't know about that ram but he's ahead of him in his development, no question there... I saw the kid play a few weeks ago against wenty and whilst he's a very crafty player from dummy half he has some deficiencies in defense that need addressing, he got his head in the way of Taulima and KO'd himself...

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
:lol:

I would like to see a video of him knocking himself out trying to tackle Tautai as Stagger said.

Wenty play Norths in round 20 at Ringrose, i'll be keen to see how he goes, whether we sign him or not.

Stagger eel

Staff member
3P are gone, we'll win the comp now... So the hooker thing is all academic anyway...

#yaypawwafirst

I don't recall seeing Pritchard miss tackles against the Cowboys, and I recall seeing Tamou and Scott targeting him. He actually looked to defend pretty well despite his size.

I've kept a close eye on Kaysa in the under-20s, and I've seen him do most of what Api did in the highlights video except for the feats of strength - Kaysa is more of a finesse player.

I'd be happy with a potential hooking combo of Pritchhard and Api tbh.

Didn't miss any against the Broncos either.

Status
Not open for further replies.