What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Current in the US with a bad case of jet lag.

Fantastic country but one thing that always freaks me out is the toilet bowls sit much higher. It's weird when you are trying to snap one off and the water in the bowl is just about touching your ar$e cheeks.

Anyone else had this problem?

Suitman

Post Whore

Fantastic country but one thing that always freaks me out is the toilet bowls sit much higher. It's weird when you are trying to snap one off and the water in the bowl is just about touching your ar$e cheeks.

Yes, in England.
Definitely not Mr Whippy friendly.

Suity

Chipmunk

Coach

Ive always found it like peeing in a pool...

mickdo

Coach
Japan's weirder. Over there the toilet lids go up automatically when you walk into a stall. My butt cheeks just clench shut after that. Far too creepy.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Very true.

Not sure whether toilet technology needs to evolve like that. You'd think the boffins working on new sh!tters would use their skills for more useful purposes.

Bigfella

Coach
Does anyone else think mickdo's automatic clenching butt cheeks are even odder than the automatic seats?

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
Japan's weirder. Over there the toilet lids go up automatically when you walk into a stall. My butt cheeks just clench shut after that. Far too creepy.

Was in Japan in February. Almost every toilet seat was heated...didnt want to get off

guruminga

Juniors
Some guy on Facebook is saying that the club will be announcing another player to be released in the coming days along with Ben Roberts. He then went on to say it may be 3. Is he talking out of his rectum, or have others heard this too?

G

guruminga

Juniors
https://www.facebook.com/groups/parrraeels/10151371766161431/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

Matthew Tate

Roberts not the only Parra player being released. Another being release to head to super league this week.

https://www.facebook.com/matthew.tate.35
Matthew Tate Heard a lot of whispers at the game last night.

Matthew Tate Could be 3 more signing could be announced soon

https://www.facebook.com/matthew.tate.35
Matthew Tate Morgan & Allgood has extended
And there could be a mid season hence releasing some players. Also heard about 3 more 2 were at the game last night

G.

Chipmunk

Coach
Some guy on Facebook is saying that the club will be announcing another player to be released in the coming days along with Ben Roberts. He then went on to say it may be 3. Is he talking out of his rectum, or have others heard this too?

G

No idea, but hopefully some people in the know from the site will be able to elaborate.

Realistically from the guys we have had play NRL this season, with the exception of Hayne, Mannah, probably Tanginoa and Loko, I wouldnt be too fussed if we released or didnt re-sign the entire squad from the end of the season if we can find a replacement for each player. There is a couple of other younger guys Id be disappointed about losing, but at the end of the day this overall squad isnt going to take us anywhere.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors

Yes for some reason it felt like an aeroplane dunny and just as loud, was not pleasant, this was in the US as well.

Joely01

Bench
I did see segearo (if that's how you spell his name) at the game last night, doubt what this guy is saying is true though.

Status
Not open for further replies.